Im impressed with new patch!!!!!

If you ask enough questions, you can get closer to the truth.

I don’t blame any of you for thinking this stuff is crazy. It’s hard to break free from the programming.

It really is, I grew up a protestant fundamentalist Christian, didn’t believe in evolution and an old earth, while believing in the Great Flood and and that the Bible contained actual history in it. The cognitive dissonance I had when I was 19 was off the charts.

Religious brainwashing is a whole other story that I don’t feel like going into.

A lot of people suffer from cognitive dissonance.

1 Like

Jesus, I feel sorry for you. Go to facebook, this is not the right place for spreading your fears and delusions. And please don’t use the internet, the government can track you and be aware of the masks, they can kill you 🤡

2 Likes

Bahhh slave, Corona is gonna get youuuu

Quick question, I got my second Pfizer shot last Monday. What risks am I not aware of?

I don’t want to scare you. The main thing about these vaccines is that they’re one part of something bigger.

Fucking go text y’all’s moms and quit fighting about the stupidest shit that’s not even related to the original topic on a fucking video game forum

That’s literally one of the scariest things someone can say.

Phizers stock did rise, to bad people dont look into the latin meanings of there ecrypted bullshit

It’s fine, don’t think about it.

Don’t ruin the fun, bro. My wife’s flight got delayed, so I’m just passing the time.

It reminds me of the w.h.o or someone along those lines researched how much sugar was going into foods and how much was healthy .

When they said that sugar is more addictive than cocaine and that the levels in products was sky-high , the corporations stepped in and suggested they change those figures 😆

2 Likes

Suddenly, everyone is a fucking scientist and political expert.

3 Likes

You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to see through this Corona bullshit.

It’s essentially a religon of pure politics at this point. Can’t wait until it completes its division into Left-Wing science and Right-Wing science. Watch surgeons argue about whether or not biological sex is real until the lead doctor makes an executive decision to give kids puberty blockers is incredible stuff.

and yeah that was WHO who literally change definitions annually based on lobbyists.
Truth is funded and approved.

1 Like

2 Likes

I honestly anyone who made it through covid has the right to stab you once.

XD

If you survive you were right.
If you dont well…
Sucks to suck bro.

5 Likes

It’s an elaborate hoax by the anheiser-busch company to increase the consumption of domestic beer and to discredit the superior adult soda

4 Likes

Anyone that’s still afraid of Corona is a braindead moron.

Why did I waste time arguing with a bunch of sheep.