I'm not here for friends

It can’t its a guilty pleasure at the very least unless there’s another predator game in the works?

This is why you’re a nazi.

3 Likes

Viva la Nazi! 👋

3 Likes

Whenever I’m back home on breaks I’ll be down to run a few matches if you would like and extra player

1 Like

I’m here to role play as whatever my avatar is and whats shiny and new. i stopped playing this game like last year around September or august. i dont know what you fools are doing here.

“Then why are you here” is what the fuds say , I wouldn’t say that to you mass 👍🏻

1 Like

CAN I GET A MELON POWER!

3 Likes

MELON POWER! MELON POWER! MELON POWEEEER!!!

3 Likes

Religion and race

Nah,I like this game also but I rather play DBD as a predator,at least you can’t die in 5 secs trying to punch a fire team guy or be disconnected from a match where they still get to kill you
Yeah you could be disconnected and lose your points but at least it’s less humiliating .
I’ll continue to play both and hopefully we get a remaster of avp2 or concrete jungle one of two

2 Likes

They really do needa do a remaster of both those games are the shit but yea I’d agree except id rather play PHG than DBD. For DBD i wonder why they haven’t dropped it that seems like an obvious candidate

You are denied all options

There was some licensing issues with the predator franchise last year,but it takes time also.Predator is one of those characters where thing feels like a predator if not we will hate it I don’t think he’ll be the next chapter but probably buy the end of the year