I'm not here for friends

I’m here for one reason, for the developers to get they sh together or this game will die.I don’t want to talk about race, religion, etc

1 Like

Because the game will die once Predator comes to Dead by Daylight

Damn is he really coming to DBD?

2 Likes

Devs are done with this game bro. They used it and F13 to make a name and get their name in spotlight. They are about them coins. Can’t blame em. Inflation a whole bitch

1 Like

Oh yeah they’ve already leaked it nothing official but it’s very possible

No I don’t blame them, maybe they did like the franchise but it’s sad this is what they did with the opportunity

It’s not so bad but after two years of crashes,bugs,and cheater’s I can’t keep playing this

1 Like

It’s the level of stupid that we have to contend with on the forums and in game that bites me.

It’s quite baffling, how others fire with glass canon’s, like you said ingnorant bliss.Give em a little credit at least there’s a level of freedom here ,shit I’ve been banned 5x in DBD forums,and I never even brought up same sex sh.Alotta the or gay over in the forums DBD for some reason

1 Like

But the one thing they hate is difference 🤦

1 Like

I’m here for friends. Thanks, friends.

1 Like

Yea the DBD forums may be monitored. Someone reported u likely.

Fuk it. I fight fire with fire too. I’m not the better man. Fuk em.

Chop u cooler than a fan my man. Sorry I said the nasty things I have in here. It’s only in response to these level 100 keyboard busters in here.

I hate so many squares play this game.

I respect that, do you my guy

They have no life ,so spreading hate and misinformation is the only thing they have and I don’t feel sorry them,I feel sorry for their parents they probably would be ashamed of them

1 Like

I’m not here for friends either. I’m here for the family.
Melon Men for life!

5 Likes

Ahh hell no say it aint so, they really gonna put predator in DBD? I’ve seen concept vids on alien and even chucky.

I don’t think the game would die tho the 2 are completely different games. Id rather play this as is than a predator on DBD js

Oh yea senate you were right about that battlefront 2 i shoulda got it sooner games legit

1 Like

UNGA BOONGA

2 Likes

This needs to die.