IMmigrants in the USA

All you immigrants to the USA here taking our jobs so some pigs can get rich I offer you a deal. Play me and if you lose you have to leave and go back to your homelands!! #GETSOME!!!

3 Likes

Do iT!

1 Like

Are you a citizen? Let’s see your paperwork!

2 Likes

Put yours on the table first and I will foloow!

Bro it’s obvious I am

1 Like

knaw, whats obvious is that you’re trippin balls.

1 Like

And if you lose does that mean we get to pull an okey doke and you go back to our home country and we take over your identity? We gotta play for keeps or not at all

1 Like

You really want his identity?

2 Likes

Only good could come of it.

No one could assume this identity. Hard shoes to fill bro

2 Likes

Yeh, I know it all too well. like this ID is like a burden and blessing.
I know how to make things happen man. I’m 6 year degree holder of a Masters of Super Intelligensia.

This guy @FixYourGame99 is losing his shit. Like i mean i was here day 0. I released two 4k wallpapers of this game, held lengthy discussions and spear headed threads that invoked conversation with the PHG community. I didn’t ask for anything! Im a power house.

Let me show you my summary:

buddys I’m 13.6k posts…i dont even know what that feels like but i’m humbled.thats alot of madness!

Illfonic can make me twitter post of me holding a trophy of the GOLD STAR OF COMMUNITY MENACE! If you all weren’t a bunch of loony tunes I would have left this forum. Now I’m in the corner huggin that pillow going WTF~

1 Like

most replied to @Fire

1 Like

Fire is just a substance or an element of chemical! He is nothing! i don’t have monologues with Fire at all.

huh"?>

Shoes to fill! Lol i ain’t heard that one in a while but if not that then wut if we win?

His debt, payments, but hey you get a trailer that’s kinda cool I guess.

1 Like
2 Likes

How about we start by getting rid of the gays and feminists first 🥲

We still need hot saucy Latinas we can smash and will remain loyal and make you sandwiches because if they don’t follow daddy’s rules they know they will get deported and we’ll just get with their cousins…

3 Likes

1 Like

Yeah, most people would die from consuming that much meth