Impenetrable Failing

Use impenetrable and nothing is the same thing, sound bugs in the excavation and derailed… besides the predator being defenseless it is still deaf XD, attacks crashing, fps falling… all this to praise the fire team’s ego, Predator is rubbish, and many of the fire team think they’re good, but actually the predator is pretty weak… you guys may not like what I’m talking about, but it’s the truth. And I don’t care for those who disagree with me, if you don’t play predator you can get out of this topic that it’s not for you.

5 Likes

HEY

I play FT only

And I completely agree

1 Like

At least you’re lucid, soon you’ll be able to show up the pro fire team macro users to defend their shitty team. sorry for the rudeness

So do you think you can afford a better Translation program because I cant make heads or tails of this!

Your saying that impen does not work! Because it certainly does!

Or are you implying that the use of impen is cause the sound glitch because if thats what ur saying thats false since the FT can get the audio bug as well!

I like the cut of your jib

I am a living example that the audio glitch will affect you regardless of class, team, map, or headset.

1 Like

The point is that the predator is weak, the statistics don’t lie. Play in a closed team, you will win 30 matches and lose 1 or 2 and look there.

Apparently using Impenetrable makes no difference, 6 skill points for nothing, if I’m using Impenetrable I want to take little damage since I sacrificed some of my mobility and damage, but I only see my predator glowing in 2 seconds. And then being hunted down for the rest of the match by good soldiers. One or two soldiers with good aim is enough for the Fire Team to win the match.

Or are you going to say I’m lying and the game is perfectly balanced? I’m not saying the problem is just the impenetrable perk, I’m saying the balancing is in serious trouble and illfonic has to think about it. Or North Americans can’t stand to see their favorite soldiers die?

You’re right, I used to play predator very well, but now it feels like something’s wrong. When the Fire Team are good the predator simply cannot react. 2 soldiers with good aim already wins easily, imagine 4 good soldiers… And there are those who say that the Fire team is weak, when in fact there is just a lack of communication… I’m fed up of this game, it seems that the hunting ground belongs to the dominant fire team, not the predator, predator has become just an obstacle in the soldiers’ mission I am Ps4 and I assure myself, I am not a potato.

If you play with crossplay off, most PS players don’t even know how to mud up, let alone aim.
So you’ll win most matches easy.

Literally nobody he said that here so who pissed in your cornflakes

Oh I did that one time at that one place, also I shat in those cornflakes.

1 Like

Oofff

I agree also if you look at fireteams classes compared to preadators classes there is more balanced classes for the fire team dutch 2025, Dutch 1987, Isabelle, dante, assault, are all really good the only two balanced classes for the predator are city hunter and hunter every other class sacrifices stamina for health or health for stamina which is sorta lame you can take damage or give it not both which is hard when taking on 4 players who could possibly be way more balanced for health stamina movement speed and even gear which brings up another point the predator has 3 classes with a gear rating over 2 the city hunter, berserker, and elder, most classes cant bring anything useful unless you want to survive on pigs alone which is risky considering they spawn around the fire team plus almost all the gear for predator sucks unlike the fireteam which has 6 classes with a gear rating over 2. owlf op, support, recon, assault, dante, dutch 2025, and they have a alot of gear that comes in useful unlike the predator and none of this would matter if the cloaking for the predator didn’t suck hes way to easy to spot i feel they’ve gone out of there way to make the fireteam more interesting and playable then the preadator. The side that has all the gear stats and numbers is going to win most of the time I am not complaining I like playing as both and have fun most of the time but the predator needs to be able to face a team he needs more options better gear would help

kkkkkkkkkk loud laughter at your comment, console gamers are doing better than these pc potatoes… do you think only you PCs have good aim? Laughter and more Laughter, you are an example of the fire team ego, the predator is weak and you think you are good. alias only your platform is good? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fuck man

The guy thinks that when I referred to good soldiers, that I was talking about the pc platform kkkkkkkkkkkkk aiai

I like to play with both of them too, but I don’t understand illfonic making the fire team strong like that and making the predator become a tourist attraction

You literally didn’t even bother to read and understand what I said… fuck

I agree man the predator needs some love or maybe they should reduce the damage the fireteam does one fireteam member should not be able to put a preadator in secondwind alone I’ve managed it and it was ridiculous hell when me and my nephew team up just the 2 of us its over for the predator one guy acts as bait the other guy kills him that simple lol which is very sad