Impenetrable perk does not work

yeahh… idk man… my tip is… if u wanna chill as pred u need to main zerk to not die instantly…

hunter is like optional if u want to have anxiety n shit… but meh i play hunter just to charge plasma and kill them via that

Berserker is way easier to kill compare to Hunter because he is too slow, and ft now has buffed double time. They can even dodge your melee attack by simply running with knife.

2 Likes

Shhh they still cant avoid the first charge and then keep downing them until they are dead… no mercy xD

Tested right now by 2 of my friends. Unfortunatly it works. So it means fireteam damage is just beyond immagination. Very good move by illfonic to buff Yautja Bane.

4 Likes

Get out you FT lovers, go back to COD

1 Like

Me and my friend will test out other classes for pred and such. Would actually be lame af if Jungle hunter is the only nerfed pred.

Was that testing with Jungle Hunter or other classes? From what I was testing yesterday, it was only JH that was impacted and not other classes (i.e., City Hunter with perk was working as intended).

We tested only that class, but later on today ill probs test out all the classes anyways. Lol.

1 Like

I think berserker

We’ll test all honestly.

Is this on City Hunter and could you test the Alpha Predator?

I will test it later today.

Told lama… dumb ass doesnt listen… i am always right. Do not use impenetrable use impatient. Youll get up to 6 second winds if i want

I tested with City Hunter yesterday and the Impenetrable perk was working just fine. However, it wasn’t working on Jungle Hunter - no difference in damage with perk compared to without perk.

1 Like

Thanks bro.

I’ve read that. I don’t have City Hunter or Jungle H. I play mostly with my Alpha Predator when I’m playing Pred.

Hey just finished testing a couple things with @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK. For Predator we tested City Hunter, Alpha Predator, and Berserker. For FT we used a recon and assault, and for weapons we used the 7EN and 2XL. So for impenetrable…does not work. Literally. We used the 7EN on the tested predators and found that it did the same damage throughout (except zerker but ill get to that) which is 132 damage. It was a 0m (literally hugging the pred) shot to the back. We also found something interesting which may surprise some people as well. Apparently, Berserker takes 7.5% more damage. Yup, from 132 to 142 damage on a zerker with the 7EN. But there’s more, assault is supposed to do 10% more secondary damage right? Nope, wrong. He does a wopping…5%. We tested the 2XL with this and from 122 damage being the base damage for the 2XL, it went from 122 to 128 when it should be 134.

RIP my Alpha Predator.

Thanks for testing.

Do.tou have the video of your tests, this is kinda interesting, because two of my friends tested 2 daya ago and it works.

Sadly not. Lol. Probs should but I just wanted to test numbers on it basically. But I honestly should start doing that.😂