Impenetrable

Is it noticable? I haven’t played without it.

It is pretty much 5 to 3 extra LMG bullets you can “tank” depending on Predator class.

After I tested that with @Peacemaker94 I removed impenetrable and have not noticed any difference.

It doesn’t make a noticeable difference. Impenetrable doesn’t even matter when someone or all FT members are using LMG’s

I’ve noticed more of a difference. But did you go off scout alone, or did you try all classes?

Cause I swear my hunter without it gets burnt through quicker.

#WeWantNumbers

10% quicker to be precise, lawl

this is what was said so still 5-10 bullets is like half a second of bullets which can be very valuble
and this was tested with the LMG which was the most powerful gun that we knew at that time

if they use Bane…well…is kinda same thing
(u get fk up in a matter of seconds) but still…it dosent matter…as long as u know how to move and try to be stealthy

We tested all classes, @KameofWar re-posted below what we found.

or I guess now it is above…

Yes, it could add up over time for repeated engage/disengagements but I feel that it has very rarely ever saved me in any single engagement. If that makes sense.

There have been times I was down to a sliver of health (with Impenetrable) but not very often. Not enough to justify using it over other perks at least, in my opinion.

And it would be 3-5 bullets, not 5-10 to be fair.

If that’s so, then perks really need a fkn rework.
They’re all so lackluster.

Well thanks guys you may have just freed up a perk slot for me.

Yeah it seems that a large portion of them are are under performing.

1 Like

Oh really? U’re saying impenetrable on Hunters not worth it? Ive experimented without it and dont use it on my Scout or Zerker classes when i play those so…But i have 2 diff load outs for Hunter, and one of em I put Impenetrable on…maybe ill swap it

Every time I escape with 5% or less health without using second wind, I personally say thank you to the impenetrable perk.

@Fire @Draedark

Yea ive got some close calls quite often cuz i like to play aggressive sometimes and I kinda rely on it more than i realize sometimes…or just sacrificing some hp for a quick claim sometimes knowing i have a boar around the corner or a med kit still…but i wonder if its worth swapping out then

Especially being a 5 point Perk…youd figure itd be worth while

1 Like

I ran a gams with Scout and Hunter.

Scout felt a bit less punishing (bullets still fucking hit hard though but I didn’t feel much different on my Hunter.

Only one way to find out! If you are getting your worth out of it then I would keep it. But take a few matches and play around, that’s my advice.

I prefer hit and run so I try not to stick around once I start taking damage.