Predator health. Confirmed numbers

It is not drastic imo. I think there is not a really big difference between classes in health. It took 15 bullets less to take scout out comparing with zerker. What is 15 bullets in this game, especially when you are fighting 4 pc FT? The strongest defence for predator is mobility, cuz you can’t hit something you can’t target - and scout is a god in that terms.

I guess that is the main reason I am not going to play zerker anymore, as well as running impenetrable-just no sense in it, the benefit of cooling sync overweights it totally I.e.

That’s because you’re not gonna land 100% of your shots on a Predator that is moving…
If their health goes up or the FT dmg output goes down, we’ll be back to Berserker+Combistick combo and we all know how that was…

That only works with teams who arent working together or not paying attention.

I want a few guns from the ft to go down, and for zerk to throw atvs or something to make him unique cause he offers nothing special atm.

I’m not asking for a health raise either, cause id rather have resistance go up.

But too many ppl go by random groups, and not full parties which is where the problem comes in.

I still dont see how ppl think 1 clip from an individual gun dropping pred to less than half is fair or balanced.
But whatever on that point.

What I really want is for bullets to be projectiles, not hit scan. I think that would help a lot. What do you think about that?

GreenLivesMatters

3 Likes

I am not at home so I do not have my notes. How many bullets did you say it took to down Scout again?

I remember
Zerker 50
Hunter 45
Scout was 35?

Okay read through post, it was about 35.

So using that, disregarding that to get more accurate numbers we would need to use different weapons with different damage values, impenetrable gives about 10% damage reduction for zerker.

1500 dmg / 50 bullets = 30 dmg per bullet

With Impenetrable it was 55 bullets
55 bullets x 30 dmg per bullet = 1650 dmg
1650 / 1500 = 1.10
So 10%

2 Likes

Zerker has 20% more health than hunter and 50% more health than scout. That’s is a huge difference, especially when it only takes 2 seconds to grab a quick claim. I’ve have way more respect for scout players now. 1000 health is so low. I had never considered how much the difference would be from scout to berserker, although I knew it was a 20% difference between each class.

Scout FTW!

I sometimes get slack from the FT for not rushing in, keeping my distance, trying to draw them out, etc. until they see I am a Scout.

I used to start the match explaining that out of respect for their planets current epidemic, that their Predator would be practicing social distancing for the first part of the match. That got a few chuckles.

1 Like

My younger brother, 20 yrs old, plays scout too. He has the Yautja bow as backup, but mainly uses mobility and the net gun to catch FT members off guard one by one. Entertaining to watch. Especially because, like me, he refuses to abuse that high slam damage.

I’ve said it so many times. Hunter is the best. An extra 250 hp does not make up for the low stamina, especially considering how fast the team can take 250 hp away

1 Like

Beserkers are still being played wrong - in my opinion.

The only reason I play Beserker at times is to force in a quick claim. You will barely survive, but you will survive, that aggressive push compared to the other classes. Against good teams it barely works, but good teams need ranged perfection. While playing hunter, a good push + claim will leave you with barely any HP left, and then you still need to escape.

On Zeker? That tactic will 100% work -> but you gotta heal straight after.

Which is the biggest downside of the Zeker. Your first engagement is the most dangerous one, and you gotta find a pig, or force a heal yourself. But you will generally get the kill, even against good teams.

On Hunter you are forced to kill two people before you can claim, which is less dangerous, but more risky if they do manage to get the first guy up again. It’s often safer not to claim, but to push with ranged attacks.

1 Like

I hope you understand, that it is not the way it was intended to play. It should be tank, but slow and heavy, that u cannot just kill, but you can outrun it easily and be able to avoid him. On the other hand zerker should be pretty competent in terms of traps and choosing theattack moment.

Agree zerk gets a more aggressive push but honestly quick claims are a trap, zerk is the only class that can cornercheck someone try for a quick claim and kind of get away with it as long as two people aren’t shooting him or one guy doesnt shoot him in his big old face.
The slightly increased room for error in exchange for having awful mobility thats easily punished just isnt worth it vs a decent team, because if the team pushes back that zerk is dead. He’s takes a few seconds longer to kill in exchange for being easy to followup on or chase compared to the other classes that have safer play. Zerk is a pubstomper that goes for aggressive pushes and risky full wipes and thats about it.

You could be a bowzerker but the massive hitbox and lower mobility isn’t in your favor. Eventually you’re taking more poke than you’re dishing out. Having to leap infront of people instead being able to land on top of them a lot of the time is also extremely limiting.

That is exactly what i mean. Just played with zerker against me. I was playing scout with m82 barret and i killed him alone. I didnt even need rest of the FT help me- i just eliminate him with the rifle(Hitboxes again). It shouldn`t be like that.

1 Like

Yeah but big man go boom boom on console slap with big bad stick in back and they cant do anything about it so he’s kind of forced to be shit since its balanced for ps4

1 Like

I ve said it once in somewhere here - the main issue of game balance is cross-platform. Whilst devs are going to balance it for ps4, pc FT players will use every possible advantage of it, cuz mostly to balance everything for ps4 you need to nerf predator.
Everything is about ps4 problems - no recoil weapons, high damage of sniper rifles(high reward for high risk) and it is totally fine with that. That is extremely hard to play as FT sniper on ps4.
Many signs of it in the game.

5 bullets?? From what gun? So is Impenetrable not worth it? That could free up a slot for a superior perk. I thought it increased the overall defense more substantially

1 Like

He said it was the LMG, I hope that helps. I don’t know the FT weapons but I am assuming it was the best in slot one.

1 Like

Yep, ive already changed it to cooling sync

i’m just putting this here in case i ever have to reference hp values / damage reduction values for either side

as referenced here

and here

and this is just my philosophy at the moment after playing alot of the game over the past 2 weeks as both sides

1 Like