IMPORTANT FACTS

If you dont up the time for ingame gameplay from 15 minutes to say 30 minutes and give fire team and predator more time to adapt and enjoy gameplay and its environment and just leave it as one big rush mess then this game will just die.

This has created fire team to rush missions to get to the helicopter which doesnt take long and that causes predators to make rush kills! Give the predator players objectives also to keep them busy instead of just killing 4 guys and a pig.

Predators stalk there prey and wait for the perfect moment for the kill and fire team needs to have strategy time and work their tactics and need more missions ingame.

We gamers want to feel part of the game and not jump straight in then straight out this experience feels like an arcade not a ps4 game, Sort it out before its too late.

8 Likes

I agree in here.

What really put me in a ‘disappointed-mood’ is when the Predator spaws literally a few feet away from you. I had had matches that I have time to only mud up but the Predator is somehow already there, down on our necks, under 1 min of gaming.

I was told by many people, the spawing happens in opposite sides of the map–it certainly doesn’t feel like that–and it should be, at least would allow a little more time to immerse in the game, otherwise as you rightly said, you get matches ending under 2mins…

And yes, side objectives should be estabilished for both sides

he always spawns the popsite side of the map its just that he can travel fast and most now know that the fireteam spawn the other side so rush over there as fast as possible to start harassing them. some maps are smaller than others. derailed is so easy to get to the other side.

1 Like

i disagree with pred objectives, his only goal or care is to claim the worthy trophys

1 Like

Ahh shieeet here I go again!

1 Like

Well… Pred doesnt spawn exactly opposite, but he does spawn pretty damn far away. Thing is… pred knows that and just runs to the other side of the map lol

1 Like

Oh I see :) I swear it feels like the Predator is just there next to me :D Thanks for the clarification as well detailed post

Thats only a single small section of the full post. lmao

Oh man, I see you’re passionate that’s really cool

Yeah haha. Ive had to defend the assassinations point so many times that if I had a toilet paper roll per reply I would have the entire worlds supply.

Yeah but i mean in them objectives you have to collect drug lords skulls and high ranked villians Ai skulls for maybe xp and bonus stuff like look for samples of criminals dna to hunt the most worthy trophies! This would be acceptable to many people.

you can already collect the skulls of Ai captains. but it doesnt seem like it gives you anything so :P

More of villians and Ai for the predator not Ai captains that fire team takes out everytime plus also that isolation needs rid off also it defeats the object of the hunt these maps are small so why would we wonna be handed the area the fire team are i rather work for my prey, like i said more Objectives and ingame time.

Your being found very quickly because of predators isolation vision, many predator players wouldnt make half their kills without it even the good players but this isolation ability needs to go from the game asap cause it takes away the beauty of the hunt and hands the predator easy pickings.

if they do that then they will have to give more for the fireteam to do to make it so they dont escape while pred is doing whatever…

that just feels like splitting the game into 2 seperate singleplayer games. im happy with the preds objectives.

okay then mudding up and silencers needs to go because then we wont be able to find them…

everyone wants to make the game easy for them to play but hard for the other side… its almost like people only care about winning at all costs no matter if you wreck the game in the process…

What are you talking about everyone wants it easy for winning im lvl 100 and got there 100% with fire team but only started using predator and noticed that isolation basically hands you the victories its embarrassing i’d rather more ingame time and having to search and feel like im hunting them if they mud up deactivate thermal vision that isolation spoon feeds the lazy hunters and has to go.

I believe, as said aforementioned, the maps are well-known now and there’s only so much space to go :)
I am having a good amount of great games, I’d say 7 out 10 games there’s quite a good hunting going on.

1 Like

uh no, it just helps ya find em, playin good gets you the victories. its not hide and seek bro.

Any team worth their salt knows to mud up or use the cold blood perk so i mean, target isolation i dont even use except to find pigs. especially at the start cuz everyone and they mum muds up… if the player dont mud up at the start thats how i know they noobs and i will pull their shit out their neck within 5mins…

Its handed me victories alright and did you say you only use isolation to find pigs, ok then. Lol