[Improvement idea] Allow public slots in Private lobbies

Really what I’m asking for here is a way to party up with less than 4 friends and for one of you to be the predator. Currently, private games are the only way to play as the predator against your friends but obviously you need 4 people. If you could open the remaining slots to anyone this would solve that problem.

4 Likes

There is a reason this isn’t allowed people team

1 Like

Great idea.

1 Like

What’s the reason?

People team up with the predator. I’m the beta when you grouped up with friends one of you could be predator, but it was quickly decided people like to team and be assholes. So now we don’t get to have this feature

Interesting. Maybe they’re concerned about if affecting player numbers in terms of the number of predators in pubs. I don’t really care what the solution is but being able to party up and not only que to play as the fire team would be great.

1 Like

Man, you made my day… That’s what I am dreaming of!

1 Like

The predator I am playing with would kill such as***** first - so for me not a problem at all…

But yeah, it would be necessary, that entering a private match would be a voluntary thing. Maybe even (personal) White and Black-Lists would be a good idea for that…

Anyway, I guess, if it really would be a thing wished by the developers, they would find a way to solve this problem, right?..

1 Like