In order to keep this game alive - make better UI for stats.

There needs to be a very specific refinement of all aspects of the approach to the PRedators class stats, cloaking, clicking features, so that one can actually use these features to an advantage!

We need new ways to interpret or visualize the HP, cloak timings, ect. in our game menu!

That way we will clearly understand all the features avaialble rather than have them hidden and exposed only through private matches.

Ideally, we must be able to interpret new DLC class from the regular base classes and have that as a base line for discussion. Right now, people are touting 1400HP+ and I don’t know what the fuck that means. what does 1400+ mean? and why isn’t the number prominentin the UI or in the loadout customization menu? If there is a base line HP number, we should actually see it rather than someone who gave us an arbitruary number. We have to see this at all times…otherwise, we can’t discuss it in the forums without having to go into a deep dive discussion.

I recall a few rare forum members @Arrow_calis that this shit was always in discussion, except that you would need to alway address these baseline stats and digits ALL the time as it was calculated but these numbers are NEVER in the UI! or it was but was never obsvious to the player.

The logistics aren’t always apparent to the player in which I think they are.
Sometimes we only know what abililities provide if they are augmented onto a status bar of 0-100%. Never is it ever explained about specific numbers beyond 100.

I believe some of the blame resides in how FT delivers damage and how DLCs have been expression new features that deliver damage and the problems of showing this to the user over time where new features haven’t been accounted for in the UI.

2 Likes

It would be nice if we could clearly see the difference and passives the arch predator class when we choose them in menu. And for clicking use audio decoys.

If only they would incorporate the knowledge and data of some fan made website that tracked all the info Illfonic couldn’t be fucked to provide. Too bad such a site no longer exists because they also couldn’t be fucked to help support something that genuinely helped their game.

1 Like

I wish some body really knew about these and could really design something more intuitive. Maybe instead of bars we would have graphs (x,y)

all this happned because of me! and this post!
I have reawoken the beast!