First banned man of the new forum regime

someone was really pissed at madisyn

UNTIL NEXT YEAR, HAHAHAHAHAHA

12 Likes

1 Like

No. While I don’t sympathize with a lot his ideals, I’ve never had a direct conflict with him. The commie is kamshat

4 Likes

This Spy has already breached our defences. You’ve seen what they’ve done to our colleagues: and worst of all, they could be any one of us. He could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be me! He could even be…

5 Likes

you said Mommie!

@TheSenate what happened to your dream?

This is like the scene in Aliens where the Marines start getting picked off one by one in the Hive.

3 Likes

So much for the glory of Rome.

2 Likes

Honestly bans here are pretty stupid.

“Oh they banned your email” wow… create a new one, doesn’t really take that much and either way, you shouldn’t be using your personal email for forum stuff

“Oh they banned my IP” … My old IP was banned, but I changed ISP so that IP ban means nothing anymore. Either way, that never stopped me, use your phone to re-register, get a free VPN service, even a proxy. Perma bans here are only for lazy or technologically impaired people.

4 Likes

Communist?!

1 Like

4 Likes

@P-willie2000 look at what your crying did. 5 innocent men and a quasi transgender lost their accounts because of your tattletale. Are you happy?

7 Likes

im so sorry to here this. so sorry. God bless clutchy boy, god bless.

probably very… very much so… that gringo

Creatine make Clutchy boy go something something

1 Like

took one scope too much of that pre workout. play stupid games, win stupid prizes. god bless

2 Likes

I would pray for him but he’s a tool on Fb.

1 Like

Have love in your heart, have love. God loves you. Even tools have their uses. God bless

Him, Harry, and Nenad can eat a bag of salted dicks. I bagged their leader BloodlettingBeast the other night solo and I’m waiting for him to try and troll me on Fb now.

1 Like