Incentivization for increasing attendance at live streams

One of the more constants requests from my tunnel vision afflicted peers is a request for the jungle Hunter class to be released in some fashion, I guarantee that if the developers put a chance, even a small one to win access to the jungle Hunter through interaction on the live stream the thing would be packed to choking

Unfortunately if it they where to do a giveaway of JH87 it would be exclusive to the US

3 Likes

Oh are we starting a release hunter 87 thread again?

@Durbs2001
@REYNOSO_FUA11

2 Likes

6 Likes

Also you think people should get JH for going to a livestream?

3 Likes

No fuck no a re-skin ain’t gonna do shit illfonic need to pull there shit together and give us maps modes etc
There going in the right direction with the latest update but we still got a long way to go

2 Likes

Give us 87 hunter!

2 Likes

5 Likes

titan-fall2-robot-fight

2 Likes

I knew that that would be a risk but I meant more as an example than exclusively that

No no, I meant more from a marketing standpoint that if they had something to incentivize people, maybe not the jungle Hunter but something that actually people were interested in and you could win it during the live stream for some sort of interaction, but purely as a hypothetical. I’m honestly more interested in the response to the idea 😈

Honestly, people would be more Interested if they actually communicate and answer questions lol.

As for prizes, idk what they could offer.

3 Likes

You’re 100% right, and I also couldn’t think of anything, that’s why I picked something that would… Catch people’s attention LOL

1 Like

Lmfao wtf.

Btw I never really looked at your avatar til right now.
Fkn Atlantis trying to conquer the land lmao.

1 Like

You want incentive to get more viewers? Play a better game

1 Like

They already give away free dlc during some streams

Maybe they should give free copies of the game?

NECA Alpha Predator?

1 Like

I’m ok with that

Predator figures would definitely have me participating in more streams, I can’t rationalize buying them for myself but if I can win them for interacting or sitting through a Q&A then I’m down

Or just early access to Mr. black

Bro hahaha preach

1 Like