Infinite ammo during quick play matches for SOME Predator players.. HOW?!

Not comparing, just stating that “exploiting is cheating” whether you use 3 knifes, 300 syrettes or 300 smoke grenades

Case in point, people don’t exploit much of predator gameplay because there isn’t much to exploit, not because “it’s not fair”

That’s completely different from how the 300 gear cheat works.

1 Like

I exploit and cheat cuz I’m the best

2 Likes

Nope.

Unless they patched it put scout can do the same with perks

Scout has passive infinite thermal he needs modified reserve for both, Bionic doesnt.

yes

Bionic has infinite thermal and cloak without perks.

Hi, you met one of those hacker Predadors, i hate them too, the Russian ones are the hardest to play against, but then there are some from Serbia and Romania aswell. They have expensive programa hacks which increases the amount of gear they get and also the ammunition for the plasma caster.

Yes this is true 💯
The Serbian are cool tho, but those crazy dirty Romani gypsies are pure garbage 🗑 🤢🤮

2 Likes

But there is no more rotten nation like yours on the face of the earth. You’re a crazy pedophile who molests children who play games. EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT SCARFACE IN THE FOLLOWING WAY! this garbage is a cheater, an impertinent exploiter.

You are not a top player, you are a cheater! Your younger sister sucks better than you.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

We’re talking about Infinite cloak and thermal in general

No reason to limit to without perks when the topic at hand is about the possibility in general

People complained about turbo firing handguns until someone uploaded a video doing it on a ps5 controller

When there’s a will there’s a way.

I remember playing Mario on the NES with turbo controller, those fire balls were the shit!

So, do these nerds think that turbo action is a new thing or some type of hack?

Yea 99% people on this forum are mindless ret@rds

2 Likes

Game shark, game genie, turbo controllers, multiple button mice, macro keyboards,

If it was up to these idiots they would call racing wheels and HOTAS cheating because they are superior to a controller in certain games.

2 Likes

I saw a PS dude emptying 14 bullets from 1011 in like a second.
It was on PHG FB page.
Then again there’s Turbo Hanzo who’s doing that on a controller as well.

So “iT’z nOt pOssIbLe oN CoNsOlE” logic on low IQ forum like this one is laughable. I honestly find it hilarious.

It’s mind blowing to me how potatoes found this game and are potatoing together. Even when you’re 100% right, they think they are if they’re “loud” enough.

2 Likes

echo chamber syndrome dude. Is basically a circle jerk of reinforcing their (wrong) opinion even when there are facts out there.

Even when faced with facts they will find an excuse to refuse to change their opinion.

1 Like