Infinite connection (Pred Queue)

When looking for Predator games, you sometimes wait the full length of estimated wait time, to be left in an infinite “connecting” loop, being forced to restart your search, 2 or 3 times in a row sometimes.

This is a huge hindrance to players that don’t have a ton of time to play your game, especially if folks want to play predator.

Are you guys aware of this matchmaking issue and is there anything being actively done to address this?

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

Appreciate any form of acknowledgement on this matter.

There will be no acknowledgment

1 Like

Those hoes know very well and cant fix it. I bet Fortnite team would got dat shit corrected by season 2 and I hate dem for thier efficiency. Witta goddam update every week and shit while we get a reskin every 3 months like its hard to do.

It’s just a shame that the things they don’t comment on are SURELY stuff they cannot fix or care to tackle.

Some being game altering… so fucking annoying.

I saw on reddit @OldKingHamlet said they investigated this issue and it only happened once when trying to duplicate issue so basically it will never be fixed lol

1 Like

Ffs.

People post about it all the time and it happens at least 3 to 5 times a day. (Didn’t bother posting about it until now cause I’m literally sick of it)

Even if I’m playing fireteam.

Mind you I’m on console and guess they have top priority on PC… FFS

1 Like