Invisible bug?

I don’t know if its a bug or a hack, but I just faced off against a PS4 predator. Now it was on derailed in clean sweep I think. I had 3 Ps4 FT buddies who wanted to go pred hunting than mission, so I let them do their thing while I did the mission. Naturally they all died and 2 left. funny thing was I was hearing each melee hit from him, no matter where I was. Now The first time I would have seen the Pred was we crossed paths when I was heading to reinforcement. I heard him land near me, I assume he was going after me and we just missed each other. I wasn’t complaining. Now the first time I for sure “saw” him, he just killed my teammate, and I was ready to shoot him when he claimed, but the mark was there but he wasn’t. So I shot him enough to 2nd wind him, and then I ran off, because well, I’m the only one alive, no one else is coming, and my foe can’t be seen. So I’m in the trainyard firing off at any pred sound and then he comes at me swinging the war club. I can tell by the disorienting effect. Not like he needed it. All I can do is stab at air, parrying him and getting the occasional hit in before I finally run out of syringes and die. So has anyone else come across this Bug/Hack?

On a side note, next time someone complains that pred melee is just smashing melee button, I was literally surviving against a pred I couldn’t see by smashing melee.

I beat an invisible Pred a couple months ago, had to exfil he kept getting away when he was hurt and healing. It was certainly interesting but I’m pretty sure it was a bug not a cheat.