Invisible collision, unusable objects, custom keybinding, scars, "Second wind" filter at night.

Invisible collision

Invisible collision near waterfall on the Headquarters map. Day and night.

Unusable objects

Unusable first aid kit in the northern building of the lower camp next to the exit. Excavation map.

Unusable first aid kit in the northern building near the base at the waterfall. Headquarters map.

Headquarters map. Ammo crate on the pier northwest of the house. Interaction doesn’t work when the character is standing close. He should move back a meter, then there will be a narrow area where the interact button appears.

An invisible first aid kit on the western wall of the building with trains, between the boxes and the passage to the closet. Derailed map.

Custom keybinding

Key mapping continues to be incorrect. Where the FT interaction key was displayed during self-destruct prior to the latest fix, the Predator interaction button is now displayed.
I have interaction set to Left Alt and self-destruct to F. The game displays Left Alt while self-destructing, but it only activates when F is pressed, as I have binded. At the same time, interaction with elevators is displayed as E, but it’s activated only on Left Alt, as I have binded.
I can assume that E is displayed because I have this key bound to FT interaction.

Scars

Some scars on some masks look like white or black paint without any relief.

Upper half without relief

From Ogre tint to the end of the list, the scars 2,3,4,6 on Alpha’s mask is just gray paint.

For some reason, the scars before the Ogre are red when they should be black like the others.

Strange square artifacts on the next two masks. Scar 1.

No scars on “Scar 5” on Viking.

“Scar 1” has only one little scratch on the top of the Valkyrie’s helmet and no more.

"Second wind" filter

The “Second wind” filter is so dark on the night Headquarters map that you can’t see anything but the sky and the red paths on the trees. It’s impossible to orient yourself, and sometimes you can’t understand if you are still running or have bumped into some rock.

The Overgrowth map is also quite dark.

P.s.:
Default colored City Hunter parts in a match.

2 Likes

Shhh! That invisible health in Derailed has been a secret for a while. I call it “getting health from the trash can”. :D

1 Like