IS DITHERED LENSE OP ?

let me know your opinion on this perk

2 Likes

its too expenisve
but its a very good perk
nothing is op on pred tho

9 Likes

No, it already costs quite a lot so most classes can’t even equip it without sacrificing other perks that are better suited to them. Also it’s only useful on classes that have a good energy pool such as scout, elder, hunter, the rest can at best get one or two shots before they’re overloaded.

4 Likes

I think it’s a waste of a perk

1 Like

would anyone consider it a crutch ?

No

2 Likes

Negatory

If anything your shooting yourself in the foot by using it

1 Like

interesting. is that because there are better perks ?

Yes

1 Like

what would be a better replacement ? just off the top of your head ?

Any perk that boosts dmg

Perks that allow you to heal more/faster

You can still be undetectable with a regular laser

1 Like

I love dithered lens. I never used the plasma caster before because it would give away my position but dithered lens changed that.

1 Like

Good perk. Not OP.

1 Like

I used to way back like three months after the game dropped. But I recently picked it back up and it’s actually worth it IMO now.

3 Likes

I just haven’t found the need for it

1 Like

I’ve been using it since before the change to it. It’s great for getting shots off without the FT ever knowing where you’re firing from before it’s too late.

1 Like

Dithired lens is not op it’s not even worth the perk points since all it does is let you play lazier which you can play around

You should be replacing it with perks that increase your damage or Increase your hp/healing ability or adrenal

Or at the very worst taking mod reserves as it improves all forms of energy interactions

1 Like

1 Like

Good perk.

Like others have said - it isn’t OP.

Nothing about Pred is OP.

You can’t even name your Pred loadouts “OP” because the game will just change it to “No, it isn’t.”

4 Likes

Dithered lense doesn’t make the laser invisible just slightly harder to see. So no it isn’t.