Is Drakos dead? Does this mean Deadeyebuddha won?

literal lol

But yeah, I hate banning. I like to be permissive, cause we’re all adults here (Or should be. It an M rated game) and should be able to self regulate, even if we go a little overboard sometimes. But there’s a decent enough line between “being a dick back to someone” (which will happen) and “obstructive negative engagement”

Nope. That would be my kids. They just ate all the bagels and dried mango in the house -_-

4 Likes

Maybe you can clear something up , why was @Noktrum banned for one week before? 🧐🤔

Love?

1 Like

Hahahaha!

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet was just jealous of your profile pic

1 Like

It was actually Courier ;-)

I have no clue how he got the Cyclops from Homer’s The Odyssey from your actions. As far as I know he is just rambling on about nothing.
I also have sympathy for you guys having to deal with the VPN Gremlin as you so accurately said.

Maybe @OldKingHamlet was so jealous of your profile pic he asked @Courier to ban you.

1 Like

Noktrum was banned for not replying in my thread. Thats also why @OldKingHamlet is here probably.
I guess I just got it like that.
Good to see everyone is learning together here.

Now on a more important note we can tell from this thread that noone is saying “man I wish Drakos was back” therefor its only logical to conclude that Buddha won.
Bravo Buddha and best wishes on what I hope is a voyage of education rather than a descent into the basement.
Ps combi/bowzerker was the best build just admit it.
/thread

Damn, nostalgia thread😊

Those were the good old days, but I’d have to agree with Fire and say Drakos won because Buddha check chickened out of the fight.

Still, it was a nice walk down memory lane.

1 Like

ye but wot if Drakos is dead tho.
/thread getrekt

giphy_3oAt1NiCiTCZrlZvy0_fixed_width_280631329879006

2 Likes

2 Likes