Is Drakos dead? Does this mean Deadeyebuddha won?

So after one year its finally time to decide who won between Deadeyebuddha and Drakos.

Now I’m going to have to say Deadeyebuddha won because his chance of launching into a PTSD rage and murdering his family after a car backfires is very close to 0 whilst with Drakos its at least 2/100. This is my theory for what happened to Drakos TBH. With Deadeyebuddha I feel like he just went to school or some shit. There are unsubstantiated claims that Deadeyebuddha lives in a basement though, so there is that.

Also I feel like Deadeyebuddha was younger so he has, like options ya know? and TBH I’ve seen some pretty bitching basements but every time I’ve been to someones house that was in the military there’s always a vibe of, like, general uncomfortableness.

Also Deadeyebuddha had a catchphrase (it was calling people dumb dumb) whilst Drakos only had clear signs of mental illness and PTSD fuelled fatigue.

Any fresh takes? Can anyone solve the mystery of what happened to Drakos? Is half life overrated as a game series? The people deserve answers.

1 Like

This ended a long time ago.
Buddah never actually decided to try and show up like a little bitch.

So buddah lost.

1 Like

It lives on in our hearts though.

IDK what if buddha is off banging super models on a private jet whilst Drakos is unemployed and has COVID?

Did he still lose?
The people (me) want answers! Send Drakos a message on the gamebox station and ask if he has COVID rq

1 Like

Nah buddah is a little bitch, no matter what, buddah never won a damn thing.

I get what you’re saying, you’re saying he lost the people, so he won nothing. So like if this was the Iliad you’re comparing Drakos to agamemnon and Buddha to Achilles? Or is this more of a ullysses/odyssey kind of a metaphorand you’re saying that we can’t let traditions fall by the way side when they can still contribute to the modern day?
Both are great points and I thank you for the meaningful insight.

1 Like

I have no idea where the hell you got this new angle but it suits you perfectly xD

1 Like

dear god DeadEyeBudddah. Man thats a long time ago. Kinda miss him, fantasma is getting boring…

4 Likes

Yee. As I always said, Fantasma is like a dollar store version of DeadEyeBuddha.

2 Likes

wtf is a fantasma, you’re saying he’s a patroclus like character and Fire is Helen? Bro thats deep.

2 Likes

We can definitely all agree that the forums were a lot better when deadeyebuddha was around; its like that other shithole thread where people are saying we should revert GL and PC to launch values. Really, we should revert this forum to Drakos v Buddha days, like the metaphors and allegory present in Ullysses as Fire rightly brought up.

2 Likes

Fantasma is the guy who kept coming back and posting a bunch of racist stuff and death threats. They IP banned him multiple times, but he just keeps coming back. I tell ya, the guy is singlehandedly keeping the VPN business afloat.

Also yeah, it’d be nice to have more than 20 active users on the forum lol.

1 Like

Yeah it feels like the fall of troy and we’re all just starving soldiers on a boat, I guess comparing @OldKingHamlet to the cyclops is rather apt and astute of you. The more i think of it the more i identify with these themes you’ve identfied.

1 Like

Lmao

Unban buddha though him and fantasma should have a brazilian standoff.
Buddha was a victim of the mob at the end of it all. Fantasma is low effort in comparison but immortalized by VPNs.

1 Like

Man I mis last summer quarantine lmao this shit was hilarious and stupid

2 Likes

We should all meet at a barbershop and chat about or disdain over phg

1 Like

That would be chaos

1 Like

Precisely why we should do it. Then @Cadillackid can lead us to the Flagpole at Denny’s for the inevitable fight.

4 Likes

I fucking what?

I’m impressed with the VPN gremlin tbh; he’s spending time and money to be annoying. I’m getting paid. And Courier and I both get sympathy when we go “Ah, the troll is back, brb” on work chat. I’m bummed when we’re doing our core work here and I haven’t seen the forum notification yet and people have to deal with the gibberish, but honestly, it’s like 2 click to IP ban someone.

5 Likes

Honestly, only reason I’m so polite XDDDDDDDDD

We may be “starving soldiers” but we aren’t stealing food from @OldKingHamlet and blinding him afterwards.