Is feminism Winning or is it the benefactor of Disservicing Ideal Women(something we admired and loved throughout the centuries)?

Agreed. It’s a transitional time right now but i believe this movement will wear itself of when it gets overrepresented and members from this community will speak out that they are sick of all the fake attention. Nothing is necessarily being done for them i think, except exposure and PR.

It seems forced and fake as opposed to cultivated and celebrated

Of course I read it, theres no focus and youre rambling incoherently. Get to the point.

It’s definitely not going away. Hence the censorship and rejection of criticism. The plan is to continually pump out this kind of material so future generations are born into a culture where it’s normal.

We weren’t like this in the 80s or 90s, that’s why there’s such a backlash from adults while younger people just kinda accept it.

It’s actually a big plan that’s been going on for a century but yeah, this kinda shit is here to stay.

I think it will die down in intensity in the coming months, while not becoming a norm, and will longer around on a much weaker form.

On the contrary, things are going to get weirder and worse. Best we can hope for is resistance and pushback on a wider scale. But… the only way you beat propaganda is with better propaganda. So people need to make movies and media, games or whatever that deliberately targets this culture and calls it out on its absurdity. Unfortunately, media all leans in one direction these days.

1 Like

You’re right, but i think going against it might just add more wood to fire. I’d let it fizzle out. It has nowhere to go accept to stay angry and absorb more conflict.

Well over a century, I would say since Karl Marx first penned his book. At least that was the major kick off but it’s been “funded” by a resentment brewing for centuries if not millenia

1 Like

There was a book before that, the first book banned during the soviet union, a book that if you were found in possession of you’d be shot on sight… Read protocols of the learned elders of zion, or listen on audiobook. 120 years after its written ev-er-y-thing in it has come to pass. Communism is legit just a tool to destabilize. Former KGB Yuri Bezmenoff even gave a lecture on how it works decades ago but… of course no one listened.

Technically yeah we can trace the course events back a millenia to the crusades and the rise of the ottoman empire. It’s pretty goddamn spooky the more you learn about what’s really going on.

Nah, doing nothing is what fuels the fire, submission is what they want right now, after that comes re-education. They’re already at the stage of making examples of individuals who speak out, which means more people need to speak out in greater numbers. Show them they’re the minority, not us.

1 Like

It’s kinda tough tho cause you can’t put out @Fire with water cause he’s a melon. It works better to just leave him alone. Although, a combination of water and pressure might werk 😂

Hes never given me reason to douse him in water yet, the melons are neutral to my knowledge

1 Like

Always wash your melons.

Anyway I havent looked at the conversation, typically not interested in political shit.

All I know is sjws suck cause they’re bungholes.

Do it.
It will only make me more refreshing.

1 Like

I know. I’m just provoking

I got just the thing, but it has to wait a bit…

1 Like

Ill keep this in mind

1 Like

Lmao