Is nothing sacred anymore?

And just because they have been surrounded by such scandals , coverups and such? Doesn’t mean the oldest one , who used to take kids camping and let young guys use his pool , is guilty of anything . Plus , thats England. I’m Scottish and we have no royal family , only people who like to claim to be

It is. Social media just gives the pedos a louder voice and the ability to connect with other pedos which has increased the numbers behind their movement.

I dont think that they can actually convert masses to their cause because regardless of how woke you want to be, most people draw a line somewhere. Atleast while the world is still somewhat sane.
Acting like victims for sympathy points only gets them so far.

2 Likes

Lol. I mean this is also true, But inly one has died thus far lol!

When you go to that ole Nazis funeral plz throw some ashes on him lol

1 Like

I still think there is alot more of them out there than people would think

Am I the only one that uses that registry for good use.

I harras them daily. Just normal pranks like sugar in the gas tank. Banna in tail pipe. My shit in a bag on fire on there doorstep. Following them to where they go and slashing there tires, blowing up there mail boxes and such

1 Like

Time well spent , my friend 👍🏻

1 Like

Some kitty treats for you

I could straight up dexter some of them and nobody would be any wiser!

1 Like

Needs to be top shelf cat nip

Agree and anyone who immediately dismisses child trafficking as something that can’t happen in a 1st world country nor be utilized by people in positions of power is a useful idiot.

3 Likes

Shit If i ever see anyone following a child and it looks suspect That fool getting two to the knee cap

1 Like

The elites being pedophiles should be public knowledge at this point.

When are the sheeple going to figure out what’s going on.

1 Like

Its really cause the sheeple dont care.

Thats on them. If I ever see an elite slipping with no security around that person catching a bullet

1 Like

It’s because ignorance is bliss, it’s easier to live life when you don’t know what’s going on.

People hate the truth.

You’re not gonna catch an elite slipping lol.

1 Like

Who cares

The Simpsons hasn’t been entertaining for some time

2 Likes

While this is true it is more entertaining than any others that are out right now. Minus Archer

1 Like

People tend to usually underestimate a situation, until it affects them directly. Not everyone . I’ve been like that myself with something and just the last 15 months alone I’ve learnt this first hand

1 Like

They started going downhill inside the first 10 seasons

Correct , most of the time it only results in a suspicious death and then goes quiet again

1 Like

I am a people watcher. I tend not to overstep my bounds, but if something seems off it usually is.

Also btw I hate haveing to carry a Weapon but with my country and my government you have to lol