Is nothing sacred anymore?

Apu, doctor Hibbert, Cleveland from family guy ? Buckle up buttercups , its going to be a hell of a decade 😄🖕🏻

2 Likes

2 Likes

giphy (6)

1 Like

Sigh.
What really pisses me off is that it’s mostly white ppl who get pissed off.

Like fucks sake I’m not starting a riot over consuela from family guy.

Ppl wanna kill comedy.

3 Likes

I never wanted to fight children and teens and minor adults in my life but god dammit it needs to be done.

This Generation Z or whatever needs to be wiped of the face of the earth. Then we turn our attention to Influencers

2 Likes

I mean i will point and laugh a bit , but wiping them out? Even I’m not that big of an asshole , and I’m a huge asshole

Comedy is cancelled unless its woke “comedy” which is basically just bashing political opposition or self-depreciative.

No longer allowed to be offensive which is ironic since comedy is one of the oldest outlets of free speech.
Twitter mobs have been trying to force apologies from anyone who offended their sensibilities for awhile now.

3 Likes

Eeeeww

1 Like

So what your saying is to nuke the Internet? I cam do that!

1 Like

Its nuking itself , day by day

Just twitter/social media. You didnt see anyone caring about people’s opinions when MySpace was a thing.

I’m pretty sure the centralization of the internet killed it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure people were attacking nambla for their opinions , even back then

But you didnt get 2 mil upvotes and a clickbait journal article dedicated to your armchair plight.

Social status becomes commodity. Brownie points become clout.

I cant comment on that , I didn’t look that deep . As if those assholes weren’t hated enough , the turtlenecks just put it over boiling point.

Nope its all or nothing at this point! Ima send us back to the stone age. I make all the satellites fall from the sky!

Well they all belong to the same three people ? I say go for it .

1 Like

They generally weren’t going to get anyone in their side anyways aside from other pedos and people hitting woke critical mass.

This is True! Oh btw Im so sorry for your countries loss. That child diddler will surely be missed?

Anyway I can get the Queens Digits I love me some cobwebed P! Its the best

If your point was to convince me that , that is meant to signafy a small number? You didn’t achieve it

Can you narrow it down? You could be talking about 99% of the government and Royal family?

1 Like