Is potato internet a factor

So I read alot of players having issues with frames and poor optimization, which I can agree with to a certain degree. My game shutters and freezes occasionally when barrels explode the same time a flash nade goes off and such but not as bad as others. My game runs smooth 85% of the time. I think this has to do with the God internet I have. I am one of the few players I know with nat type 1 and when I test the internet on my ps4 its usually a 1000/900. Idk if thats good but is potato internet a factor to this game running poorly

Nah the only issue is their servers who put u on a region which is not your desired location or where you are actually from lmao.

They need to fix that or add an option where u can lock your region to EU/NA/ASIA/AUS

It usually always puts me in american region even if i am from Europe…

I get like minimum 80 ping and maximum 188 and even with 80 its still stuttery and laggy to move trough trees or hit people…

I have 1000/500 fiber net too… my ping is usually always 1ms and in most games its 5-15-20

I dont thinks thats it

That dosent explain why players in the same region experience different frames and other issues

Idk fam i just know that my game is fluet when i have 5ms in game… my frames are same?

In tutorial i get around 20-40 more frames even on cinematic settings i am able to play tutorial at 55-60 fps …

In private or online match i get like 24-33 fps on max settings which is very bad.

Well your a pc scrub so. Also feel bad for you Sony confirmed ps5 will not have crossplay so yall gonna be stuck with the 5 pc players that are left

1 Like

Yeah Illfonic must to find a solution about the different waiting queues we can have in different region.

I would feel sorry for all countries other than us since Us has the most players

Here is to hope they add singleplayer or world exploration hunting things…

Mehhh. Could care less about yall. Ima laugh when this game forces yall to play the same 3 players.

Whats up with you making example of me for all other pc players?

You know very well who i am on this forums?

Dont understand the issue of you acting like this to me?

1 Like

Meh. Cause I hate everyone even more so pc players you are just the first to respond so. Sorry not sorry

You should have known better really to not put me in the same boat as other pc players who prefer PVP approach rather than hunting exploration singleplayer approach…

Everyone in PC communities shit talk me for liking SP Games with slow pace exploration and improvements.

1 Like

I bought this game cause i hoped after beta and full release would have single player mode or story mode or exploration mode lol? And not to wreck console players or abuse the fact i play on KBM at high fps.

How can you do me like that… kinda weird i was the one protecting u on the forums too and adding upto ur ideas etc.

Hey man sp are great. You know all pc players are die hard virgins who enjoy playing a wining a game more than enjoying the game. I will back off

I know what they are lmfao… why do you think almost every second person that plays games on PC hates me for liking SP and story line and slow pace exploration games.

They are always like saying shit… u play it cause u have no skill to go againts up people with skill.

Or that i suck againts real people and not AI in game…

Well to be honest that is partially true but not the fact that i suck or have no skill.

The thing is i dont like to try hard to even put effort into playing a game that is all about relaxing and trophy hunting.

There is a reason i still play No mans sky since 2016 upto now 2020.

I already reached the center of univers like few yrs back lmao.

I dont think of myself as anything really i literally want to go back to the days where i was clueless and playing games to relax like Minecraft or TF2 Man vs machines

2 Likes

Okay man

1 Like

I appreciate the backing off.

Next time tho this is actually a helpful tip from a friend to friend with no offense towards u right.

Some people who u may know that are trying to be friendly on forums and back u up even if they are not in the same tier as u… May get is very personal and feel terrible and depressed cause the person u tried to help actually decided to SHANK u in the back with the knife.

But again lmfao its fine as u are aware… but yeah some people will not reply back to some stuff u have to say as in they will keep it to them self and hate them selfs for u thinking stuff like that about them.

Im recently trying to aquire this realisation and doings in my life to not actually hurt people indirectly.

1 Like

One last thing.

I stopped playing the game since like a week and a half, the shit is getting repetitive and boring and i will probably only come back if they add an exploration open world game mode. That said i should probs make a topic about it lol… in OFF topic channel ofc.

1 Like