Is something up with parry?

Anyone else finding parry isn’t working right? Getting meleed in a full combi and hitting melee but it’s just not parrying 🤔

Depends on how close you are because it can bug out if you’re too close but knowing you I fully expect you to to crash when attempting a parry.

Hahaha. So check this out. I just played a round where I died because of the following:

1. Got bear trapped
  2. Still second winded pred
  3. Square repeatedly failed to work
  4. Finally worked and released myself from trap
  5. Couldn’t move as if I was still in trap
  6. Started mudding and couldn’t stop

Fuck this game

I’ve noticed it’s finicky

Sometimes it doesn’t work

Other times every swipe is parried

I figure it just boils down to gittin gud

Had a match with me cad and mello the other day against a good ranged pred. When I chased when he was 2nd winded I ended up getting stuck in midair and it nearly lost us the match luckily I was able to get out by spamming jump crouch.

All those should be avoidable via QTE 😂

QTE?

Parry is currently ass for me, especially when the Pred targets me and my ping sky rockets, like some things can literally cause me to be booted from the match even though I’m fine away from the Pred.

1 Like

They put an input limit to avoid pred animation cancels. That didn’t fix the issue but broke parry for FT. Bug has been around since day one but now is at its worse.

Basically, don’t parry with your melee and use the weapon wheel to put the knife out

Quick time event