Is Spartan Helmet obtainable?

Just to clarify, has anyone gotten it through field lockers yet?
Has anyone gotten any other helmets that were just released through field lockers?

2 Likes

I just can’t with the field lockers lol

All that just for a BOB CAT SKULL?!

Worthy Prey? Pfftt

A coyote?!

A wolf is okay cuz they can be massive

A lion or panther or bear or I don’t know… A dinosaur skull??

3 Likes

Yes Please… but I want to collect it myself, from a mutant T-Rex with horns, like on the trophy wall in Pred 2.

Bear, Lion, Alligator are all on the list too. Just got to be patient and remind myself they need time to do it right and give them each just a bit of personality and danger.

The native customs are still pretty vague. I mean Ive seen tiny ass skulls embedded in the back of a plasma caster! Wtf! Maybe their are just obsessed with death in general? That would be a better and more interesting assumption.

anyways, about the Spartan helmet?!!! Hello!?

Spartan Schmartan

I only use Dutch and we don’t want to be covering that mug up, I paid good money for it lol

2 Likes

Someone posted an image before of Illfonic mentioning that the spartan helmet was available for developers only, but why does it show up for us regular people then?

1 Like

20200915_115921

I got this response about two weeks ago

3 Likes

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

3 Likes

True. Why would you lock away content when your game is bare bones?

1 Like

Out of the mouth of the lion! Its just odd that they would let us see it, but not obtain it!

The PS blog worded it obviously with no intention on being clear:

there is a large Fireteam Supply Drop including the OWLF Assault Rifle, the Anti-Cloaking Grenade, UAV Scanner, and the Self Revive Syrette; and a Field Locker Update with 3 new Predator Masks, a new Fireteam Ballistic Mask, and other new tints and shaders.*

It’s for female character only, and only obtainable through field lockers. This is what I was led to believe.

So @OldKingHamlet if we aren’t able to unlock the Spartan helmet, why is it showing as unlockable on my customisation options??

Tecnically if it were unlockable there would be a V tag or a lvl tag below it…its just a lock symbol which really only means locked.

Well that bites either way! I really want it as an option!

I take it as more like a mythic trophy that’s only obtainable through the crates however in this case it’s not.

Predator trophies also had that though remember? The Bobcat, Coyote and Wolf Skulls all had the lock symbol and nothing else indicating you could only get them through lockers and weren’t tied to levels.

1 Like

True, thats why i assumed that we can get this helmet through field lockers.
Still nobody has yet to get it.

This is field lockers we are talking about though, the Mythic drop rate is a fucking joke as it is trying to get those trophies. Odds to unlock this helmet must be equivalent to an asteroid hitting the earth this decade.

2 Likes

I mean I got my first mythic trophy yesterday since the games launch so maybe in another 4-1/2 months from now I should be able to get that helmet.

1 Like

It’s actually true, you can buy it for 7500 and only female characters can wear it, how discriminating!

Tales a look yo theese

Only recently came back to the game/forum, its been a while but I am curious about this, has this since changed and can players now unlock this helmet? I mean the knives are nice and all but I would rather a different looking armour piece :)