Is the game underrated?

The first games when I played were confusing and fuzzy and I almost gave up but I gave some time for playing and I was patient and persistent and when I learnt more about the game and learnt to play better I really start to like this game!

1 Like

i mean yeah when things are working and the two teams are simaler in skills/hours played (meaning no one is running meta loadouts or perk setups or have the knowledge/memory of the different missions to speedrun them)

the game is fun it’s just many of us who have been here a while have long lost our rose tinted glasses and we know that the place we are at is a glass house

2 Likes

In a way

I think people have a grasp of what the game is I just think they have too high of an expectation.

All it’s criticisms are deserved

The game is fun when bugs/exploits aren’t included

It does get boring fast due to the lack of maps

2 Likes

Back when it released maybe, now no its derserve all of the negative feedback and crictism its getting, it had potential that was completely thrown out of whack recently. It would take a complete rework to save this game.

2 Likes

No. This game is appreciated by its fans for even existing. But that’s all there is to love about it at the moment. They made a predator game finally. Woohoo. Still unfortunately not running on all cylinders

Preach

What netgame is better than the pred? Call of duty?

What game is better than this? Lol. Uhhhh well… it would be shorter to list games that are worse haha

lollololooo whatever ,but do u think for examble call of duty is better?

1 Like

Current Dead by Daylight, Halo reach and backwards all the way down to the originals, and yes, I’m not a COD fan but admittedly the better installments are better than this game. (Keep in mind I’m just listening games we all know I’m sure everyone could list dozens better)

I’d say OG MW, MW2, COD 5 WAW, and maybe Blops 1 and 2 are better than this game

Is Dead by Daylight a netgame like the pred?

1 Like

Like, every other game a predator has appeared in that I’ve played is better as well. Lol AVP 2010 was a very fun arcade style action game. Concrete Jungle is a childhood favorite, and MKX did a fantastic job with the predator as well

It’s a 4 v 1 like predator yes. Killer vs 4 survivors

I have to check that game. Years ago I liked to play wolfenstein enemy territory yes it’s old but it was good, now playing pred I think it’s better

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong I love this game. I just can’t say it’s amazing atm cause of all the bugs

1 Like

Almost 1 year of playing PHG and now im tired …
Its not the game that has the potential being great its the predator himself
The game is shit as hell but im stil gaming it almost every day
If ilfonic decides to reach new hights instead of throwing out tints and shades for both teams it could be fun and interesting again