is the pred to easy to kill? Poll

a lot of people are saying the pred is to hard or to easy to kill. I am curious if its just a certain type or all in general ect. So here is a poll. give your honest opinion and reply or whatever so the poll doesn’t get burried.

• hunter predator is to easy to kill
  • hunter predator is to hard to kill
  • hunter predator is not to hard or to easy to kill

0 voters

• scout predator is to easy to kill
  • scout predator is to hard to kill
  • scout predator is not to hard or to easy to kill

0 voters

• beserker predator is to easy to kill
  • beserker predator is to hard to kill
  • beserker predator is not to hard or to easy to kill

0 voters

well i can’t vote in this poll so i’ll just say All predators are very easy to kill and for bonus the Elder is also too easy to kill

1 Like

fixing I realized I clicked the wrong thing.

fixed now you can vote

Where is the Jungle Hunter Class?

jungle hunter has the same stats as normal hunter

Even health wise?

I feel like Jungle Hunter’s health depletes faster than all the other classes, even if you have Impenetrable perk

it’s exactly the same even the alpha predator has the same exact stats as the hunter

Jungle hunters cloak time is less than that of hunters

1 Like

Wasn’t that fixed in a previous patch?

Well the Berserker isn’t easy to kill at all and that is why you find FT matching against him quite often. I mean the guy can survive 30 plus bullets while claiming a kill and leap away without even needing a heal. Can you imagine how OP he is considering he can sit there for like 5-6 secs and take damage from the fireteam constantly while claiming the kill he just made? The fact that he goes in for the long claim should tell you how OP they made him and he does it right in the middle of the firefight as he is getting sprayed from everywhere. The other predators aren’t as hard though it depends. I personally find the ones with infinite energy and plasma caster firing to be extra annoying. Seeing a predator fire 10 plus shots that deal AOE damage is absurd. I mean the FT doesn’t have anything similar nor a way to evade this unless they run. Someone told me to just shoot the predator while he is firing at me, problem is his fire does AOE so if I don’t move a great distance I get hit but my fire is focused and if I miss by 2 centimeters the bullet doesn’t spread into 5 other ones to make sure the predator is hit.

It legit depends on the player not to be that guy

alright i’ve had enough of your bad opinions please educate yourself