Is there a list of bugs?

If I recall the disk, it will fly away instead of returning to my hand, and I will not be able to attack with the second disk.
Is anyone experiencing this bug? I searched this forum but couldn’t find it

It happens when you throw the smart disc and call it back to yourself right BEFORE it’s about to crash into an obstacle.
When this bug happens you will see that the smart disc will fly towards you in a straight line to where you were standing the moment you called it back.
Normally the smart disc will keep following you, but if you call it back when it’s like 0,5 seconds(depending on your ping) away from crashing into a tree, a rock, a building or just anything, it will only fly in a straight line. If this happens then you must keep standing still to catch it, otherwise it can even fly off the map, then you can’t use it again.

I don’t want your seed, give it to someone else.

This one!!! Various other bugs are bothering me as well.

By the way, thanks for the loadout advice the other day.I can now get good results with disk and pistols.

Ask @BeerWarrior66

Thanks. as a reward I shall give you my seed

@BeerWarrior66

Your post was helpful.Thank you!!!
You said there was a video in your second post, but I can’t watch it anymore?

There is a more updated form of the bug solutions

It’s just a test document and is not a hoard for bugs like my other projects which is not in a presentable state but there is an overwhelming amount that the community as a whole lets slip by and or does a dogshit job at documenting with detail

Video needed an additional medkit I think

This is the video I had made but near to 2 months after making it I understood resource distribution a lot better and that videos were not the way to go and raw documents similar to the way I do bugs were more appropriate when it comes to resources the community basically doesnt have jack shit and is misinformed or missing half the information

Thank you! I was just looking for something like this!!!
I’ve been trying to find someone like you for a month.

Most of the bugs I’ve experienced are written in your list.
Are there any bugs that aren’t on this list? If so, are there any plans to update the list?

thank you all for these links
it’s a shame that even a post with such an innocent question got such an aggressive response as the 1st commenter did

Hundreds

Can I send your list to my friend?

Why

I want to tell my friend about the bug. If you say no, I won’t send it.

It’s a bug that happens when you collide and recall the disc at the same time which will indefinitely fly off into oblivion, would do you need a whole list of bugs for one bug

I said it wrong. There are many bugs in this game, so I wanted to show my friend a list of them.
I am using google translate

I posted more bugs than probably anyone. Search my name in bug reports. Or, delete the game and play something else. Works every time.

@BeerWarrior66 answer quickly or you forfeit your share of his seed

@doctor.sex

Some of your bug reports are things I haven’t experienced.
As a reward I shall give you my seed

1 Like

If I remember right, @Weevo540 had the worse luck with bugs.

I had very good luck with bugs. About the only issues I had were the attack function getting stuck (very rare), the disk going into permanent acceleration (more common), and getting stuck inside objects like trees and shacks as predator (rare, but I learned where to NOT leap, and it was no longer a problem).

I never played crossplay though, and I’m on ps5. Not sure if that matters, but it’s worth mentioning.