The PHG Community is behind in game knowledge

I wanted to try information distribution with a video format instead of a secondary website or discord that hoards information

It seems as though people are pussyfooting with testing outside of Skeptic, Kame, and direct members of PHG Elite Server and its members servers all I want to see is information be handled in a good way

12 Likes

1 Like

this is extremely well done good contribution Beer

and for that i give you some boobies
http-arnoldzwicky.s3.amazonaws.com-BlueBooby2

3 Likes

1 Like

Nice Beer ! You got a lot of great knowledge about this game.

2 Likes

Is the Nvr-e sniper good? I didn’t see it on the weapon rating.

No

Ok what sniper should i use?

the one he listed in his video the SAWZ

1 Like

Thank you.

I think the NRV-E is good. The Sawz50 is just outclasses everything and is hit scan.

If you can land multiple hits, the NRV-E has decent DPS against the predator, not to mention it obliterates AI, ignores branches, and has splash damage. It’s big weaknesses are self damage and fires a projectile.

the problem is i always compare thigns to other weapons in it’s class so NRVE has to be compared to the SAWZ and in which case it’s bad cause all snipers are bad to the SAWZ sure NRVE has it’s perks but if someone asks “hey i want to fill a sniper role which one should i use you would never tell them to use the NRVE you would just say the SAWZ is op so just use it”

As part of a premade team, I agree that the Sawz50 is the meta choice for the sniper role.

The ability of the NRV-E to clear AI quickly and ignore branches shouldn’t be completely ignored.

well shotguns also do that yet we ignore them over pistols

and in the video he even showed that you could just get rid of the branches in 2 bullets one sawz one 1011 shot in a single second

killing ai and dealing with branches isn’t hard enough to warrent an entire weapon slot

True, but the DPS potential of pistols versus shotguns are completely opposite ends of the spectrum.

Great work. Haven’t quite finished watching, but it looks like top notch info.

1 Like

Much appreciated

Ok I’ll just try both the NVRE and the SAWZ and see which one i prefer.

More videos like this, please. I’ve learned so much from watching Sam, and I try and translate that into my play (as best I can cuz lolconsole), but having certain techniques and tactics actually explained, and shown, in detail, will help me and others become even better. NOBODY does videos like this, so I think you should spearhead this concept.