Is there a server Problem at this moment?

1 try i wait 30 min… i stop and restart for loybby search… again 31 min and a empty lobby… WTF!

NOW again 24min… Yesterday the time was 5-7 min for 2 hours and worked well

1 Like

Not on playstation

https://status.playstation.com/

2 Likes

PC

Still no lobby found lol this is Shit

Do you have crossplay on?

yes of course. I had never such long loading times like this…

Maybe alot of playstation players are turning cross play off though?

1 Like

I have the rule that if the search goes 2 or 3 minutes over the estimated , I just cancel and start another one . I’m not sure if its just me either but anytime I am messing around in the customisation menus while I am in the queue, I find it is less likely to find a game around estimated time

3 Likes

This is correct, I have noticed that as well. There are definitely times where I’ll be customizing and connect to a game and drop in but most times if I’m customizing I go well over my estimated time.

1 Like

This is undeniable

1 Like

There seem to be a problem with the EPIC server - when I start PHG everything is fine, until the message, that it is connecting to EPIC; then there is no confirmation message (which normally was). I cannot play yet. In no mode, even not in private match. I cannot open a group. Nothing works…

I tried login into EPIC on a PC - works, but very slow; Fortnite seems to be down too. As I said, from my POV that seems to be (just) a problem with the EPIC server.

PS: I am on PS4 Pro - not PC. Not working here too:)

Is your PHG connected with an EPIC account too?

Greetings
Bonator

True for me too. Once I tried out how long one could wait otherwise: infinitely…

1 Like

Any news out there concerning this? Could not play the whole night…

I was playing all day with no issues

Try re-linking your epic account

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I’ll try that…

Since I deleted the local PHG application data on the PS4, everything is working fine again. I noted, that since then the order of the controller button assignments has changed.

It seems, that Illfonic changed the underlying data structures again, which obviously resulted in an downward incompatibility. Not the first time… 8 out of 10 severe bugs in the last year were caused by the guys maintaining said data structures, if you ask me:)

Man, that is poor… Should not be a problem to use data formats which can be used in an up- AND downward compatible manner - alike XML. Proprietary static data structures are so out of date…

Thanks for the idea to re-link, lead me to the idea of deleting said data:)

2 Likes

FFS. Just rename the ‘game’ Predator Loading Screen.

40 mins of repeatedly failed/crashed matchmaking for a 8 min game.

Getting tired of this BS.

8 minutes if you’re lucky , lately fireteams have been exfilling after five minutes or less . Were you queing for ft or pred?

I won the game as Pred, but it just felt like a hollow victory after all that time waiting to get in the game. Obviously I’d have been even more annoyed if it was a speed run squad on Overgrowth or Extraction.

Might just need to take a break from the game.

Been there mate , the ques have always been an issue , and not the waiting but the matchmaking itself . Its one thing to wait and its another to wait and not get in 😁 ive seen myself trying for 40 minutes and just putting it off

One reason, why I do not play the predator but just FT…

Maybe Illfonic should integrate a game which can be played while waiting in the lobby - alike tetris or so :)

There are several other reasons, why I am not in the predator business… But waiting a long time and then getting nothing is undoubtedly the worst of all of them:(

So, you have my sympathy…