Is there are perk to make it easier to see the Predator?

Honestly can’t remember. Never saw anything just 1 hit instakill. Probably a crossbow arrow or something. I was recon with 125 health.

Was he moving and you couldn’t see him/track him?

No.

Pretty much. If it happens again I’ll try to pay more close attention lol

Ok if he was moving he’s pretty easy to spot but if he’s moving and you couldn’t track him, I’m not saying he was hacking but there’s a chance that he might be or thats another bug. Pc guy I’m guessing.

Game should be called Predator: Bug Hunt… and we’re not talking about insects.

Extra Bugs/glitches dlc $6.99

1 Like

I just did another match. Seems like the Predator is 100 percent invisible if standing still and cloaked. Maybe he’s crouching or something to do that. So maybe he was just standing still or something.

Spam-spotting

Join PHG’s latest abuse of a broken mechanic.

1 Like

u still complaing ? dam… u have bottomless stomach still not sated… ‘’ Seems like the Predator is 100 percent invisible if standing still and cloaked ‘’ most of the dam ppls expecting a dummy made by wood jesus… Respect to hunter side gamers…

1 Like

lol XD

Actually I think that would be difficult for FT that spam spot (not all do thankfully). Could you imagine…they’d be highlighting every tree! XD

hmhp :) there is no need a imagination their detection is unlimited 2 sec probably (without perk) but working through obstacle like wall and tree’s are they superman ? those complaning boys nothing but noobs they like click baiters they trying to effect game with their little mind… i usually dont care such things but did anyone see any topic by me against ft ? i just defending myself nothing else… they better to play against ai on private… or maybe dev’s may add mini mod with same lvl ai predator (like gerilla’s) so they can satisfy their greed…

Oh ok.

Predator should be 100% invisible when standing still for long enough. No in game settings have yet been found to alter this.

Myth busting Predator invisibility

The only thing bottomless is the amount of D your mom takes in her V.

say to my face if u can dare but i understand u being an asshole is free of charge keyboard bitch… sons of bcthes like u must be banned forever…

How are you calling me the keyboard bitch when you talking shit first? lol A bit of a hypocrite don’t you think? Don’t get your panties all twisted just cause not everybody gonna cave to you. You don’t scare me one bit. Also nobody will ever get banned cause Illfonic has no community manager or anybody even reading their forums. Also can’t take anybody serious rocking a AVP profile pic. That movie is straight garbage just like you.

They are supposed to be completely invisible to you if they stand stull. Usually I get spotted soon as I move

cant take seriously ? thats why u answered with an insult ? gtfo crying baby and get fucked in ur every fcking game… im done with ur idiotic topic…

Dude you insulted me first. You just can’t handle your own medicine. If you wanna have an intelligent conversation we can have one, but when you come at me like that you gonna get WWIII.