IS THIS GAME DEAD?

Lol you mad at our freedom of speech? ā„ļøšŸ¤£

Iā€™m making jokes youā€™re getting madimage

2 Likes

Lmao sureā€¦ I actually find it funnyā€¦ triggered much?

1 Like

The rising threads of Pred players complaining about longer queues says it all.

I havenā€™t played this broken shit in days because of the persistent log out issues which this incompetent developer continues to ignore.

If it ainā€™t dead. It sure as fuck will be in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

Only time will tellā€¦ and that time is 30thā€¦ if on that day we only get one mapā€¦ then im not really playing at all XDā€¦ literally 0 content wiseā€¦ and everything is limitedā€¦

1 Like

Who cares about south America.

1 Like

I mean the more people the merrierā€¦ and if they actually fix ping including crossplay from eu and USā€¦ it will be gucciā€¦ cause everytime i play againts americans my ping is 122 - 160

I know the game is still aliveā€¦ because threads like this still exist. If someoneā€™s asking if a game is dead, itā€™s not.

2 Likes

Add a single player predator and ft story and this game will live.

Predator goes on shipā€¦ of to hunt some creatures.
Arnold continues to kill shitty star gazer ai and a poorly scripted predator

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if judging a game by itā€™s streaming popularity is an accurate way to tell if a game is ā€œDeadā€ or not. Still get games as FT in 30 seconds, 4mins or so with Pred. When we get a new game mode/maps that will help ALOT.

1 Like

If you dont remember but the game was tested by ā€œXQCā€ fairly popular twitch streamer also my fav streamerā€¦ and he said he liked it but he couldnt find the match in the demo or betaā€¦ and he just gave up lolā€¦ the devs literally had a good chance for the game to be popular among twitchā€¦

It is alive and this game rocks. Bunch of slack jawed sissies on these forums whining and complaining.

1 Like

And not only that but the game is literally unstreamableā€¦ your PC will run hot even without stream turned onā€¦ maybe PS players have it better streaming wise via PS4ā€¦ but damn my game was barley running 50 fps with stream and without its like 63-70 on low-medium

You know whats deadā€¦
Street fighter 5 on pcā€¦ whopping 6k players on steam

2 Likes

Amen!

My zotac 2080rtx is 34 celcius streamingā€¦ i have my pc glass off. Im done with towers open air is the way

1 Like

Manā€¦open world (or multiple worldā€™s) single player plus multiplayer (but actually works with more modes and maps) is what this game should have been. And could have been with a competent studio. But nope, instead we get this which fails on every basic level of functionality

XD wait wtfā€¦ my 1070 runs the game on low at 72C and while streaming its 88c