Isabelle is garbage

I’ve suggested she should have 50% rear damage protection when interacting since she has a pred mask hanging on her back that can be a shield, kinda like iron side.

The sniper damage is inconsistent so get rid of it.

Ps 50% is too much, maybe like 25%

Scout is better than her, the speed and damage make up for their low hp, a Dutch 1987 Fanatic paired with a Scout Duelist is literally death for most Preds.

Perfect HP for Isabelle should be 140HP, not more nor less than that. She is not a regular RECON or SCOUT so there is no point having the same amount of HP. She is not an Assault either, so the same reason applies…

Garbage or not
it’s not about bug
Wrong place to post

Her sniper is Really Trash !!!
Saw-Z is still the best

Sniper damage is inconsistent? What? And 50%? What are you talking about

It’s not trash it does tons of damage ignores impen and has faster fire rate

Her sniper ignores dem nasty bushes too

But LET ME ASK ALL OF YOU:
Do you feel like Isabelle when you play as her?
Thats what i want to know. Does it FEEL like her?
Do you believe you are playing her!?
WHO GIVES A FUCKIN FUCKIN FUCK whether or not she’s weak or her sniper is subpar?!
What about the mentality and a soul of a character? Do you feel it captured her soul???
Thats what this DLC is all about!

HER SOUL???

SOUL!!!

2 Likes

I’ve been inside her and was left wanting

2 Likes

It feels like eating cardboard

Atleast the AA12 style shotgun is in it, but man they gimped everything trying to get Arnie imagine Brody lol

I want her soul.

1 Like

Isabelle’s not meant to be strong! HER ASS, IS AWESOME LOL

1 Like

Mass don’t you know that when you are in a PHG dlc IllFonic takes your soul as part of the contract?

1 Like

Wow that video was epicly horrible. The cringe in knowing that everybody rage quit except for the last guy standing who diligently thought going for the radio would be a good thing.
There should be an inserted audio clip “And thats when he knew…that he …fucked up.”
well at least the one guy stayed and Isabelle got him to explode.

1 Like

It’s a thing to do

Just like going for the optional objective

Do it every time

1 Like