It’s so boring

@OldKingHamlet @Courier
I need a new predator ranges weapon. I am sick of using the bow for the past seven months, everybody is sick of using the bow as the only decent ranges weapon.
Make a new competitive ranged weapon for predator. This game isn’t infuriating, it is just boring to only use the bow.

5 Likes

Scout rifle

Spear gun

Wrist mounted rockets

4 Likes

I still use the pistol
:)

2 Likes

Remote bombs!

Let me add a few more

• Energy Flechette
  • The cut AVP 2010 crossbow
  • Shuriken (and not as a reskin variant)
  • Electroshock Bola
2 Likes

What would set the crossbow apart from the Yautja bow?

Zoom?

Poison tipped darts?

1 Like

What a stupid question mate 🙄…one is held vertically in game and the other would be horizontal in game , where do these daft questions come from

1 Like

That would definitely set it apart from ever other range weapon in the Predator’s arsenal
And to top it off it would always be loaded for maximum damage, so no charge time.

1 Like

Explosive arrows? Arrows that mark even a mudded fireteam member for a period of time? Movie wise what other weapons are there? The slicing whip? Double shoulder casters? Pred 3 hounds? Ranged weapons are limited apart from the spear gun from pred 87 or the shooting spear tip from pred 2? Considering they haven’t stayed true to movie lore I want to see xenomorph blood bombs , the ability to hack or down fireteams comms and be able to set traps of your own ? Even a net version that traps them in trees (even though it was in the movies)

2 Likes

Real pros wipe out entire fireteams with the overpowered wrist launcher

1 Like

2 Likes

You’re a madman, I can’t get the thing to work for my life

1 Like

Hand on a bible 🤚🏻 , I wiped out 10 fireteam members with the wrist launcher in one match

Only you could have gotten 10 FT kills would have been in either Clash or a modified Hunt

It was pure sarcasm mate

I’m pretty sure you could legitimately kill 10 FT with the wrist launcher, if it had infinite ammo, and multiple respawning FT

Only things I really want is a grappling hook, schimitars and killscreen generators.

1 Like

A scope would make sense, maybe rapid fire function like the one in Van Helsing? Different tips should be universal to bow and cross imo

1 Like

Give it a grapple hook to drag fireteam away from their squad?

1 Like

Fuck Yeah either that or let me do that with the whip! Or maybe a leg trap that pulls you into a tree upside down? 😈 or all of these!! Fuck It!