Its Pretty Moronical if you don't own a kb/ms on PS4/5 playing a FPS game

yeah it is more accesable if its built into the games but you an still have that or a M&KB without aim assist or with the way i see it the more options the better. Sometimes people just love their console and their exclusives, Yeah people some people probably dont care about using a KB&M but thats fine im sure there are many people who do.

Yes people will still keep using controllers thats fine im not saying everyone should or would use a KB&M im saying people should be able to choose,Freedom of choice cant be that hard of a concept to grasp

yeah snap aiming can be really good if you know how it works or if its in the game at all good news is the console player still need to have you pretty centered in they hip fire for it to snap, I mean a gamepads aim assist isnt even close to what bots do, a bot will snap to you from any point in its FOV a console player needs to have you reasonably centered before it snaps

Consoles are just watered down PCs, if you want a full PC experience you need a PC, simple as that.

1 Like

I believe SONY has cloud gaming that allows you to play console games on virtualized hardware, the same way Google Stadia and Amazon LUNA does allowing you to play on any laptop or even a phone, or at least I was lead to believe so.

Obviously for competitive shooters, the latency will probably be a big issue, but latency is an issue in itself for most console players, as most play on wireless controllers (added latency), wireless network adapters (more latency) and consumer TVs (even more latency)… when you add all that, you are looking probably at a good 100ms latency difference compared to a computer with wired peripheras, wired network and a gaming monitor with 1ms response time.

1 Like

You can still love something that’s flawed

I just want the aim, M&KB just feels right for shooters I mean if you can point and track shit irl you can point and track shit on a mouse

Thats exactly my point, if you’re gonna set up a console in a desk with a monitor so you can use M&KB might as well get a PC.

You’re still not gonna get smooth frames on triple A titles, you’re not gonna get 1:1 resolution on most games, you’re gonna get way more input lag…just get a PC. I don’t understand why some of you are anti PC, when as I said, consoles are watered down PCs for lazy people who want to sit on their couches in front of their 65 inch TVs playing with wireless controllers and taking advantage of aimbot, I mean aim assist.

As long as you play on console you won’t have good aim, you’re just gonna get a false sense of being good at aiming when aimbot is doing it for you.

I kind feel like you’ve answered your own question there.

But how exactly is playing in front of a computer monitor any less lazy?

That really only accounts for people who dont have a console alreadt i mean it seems more sensible to be able to just plug in a M&KB then buy a whole new system and fill it with the same games you already own. i challenge you too play console and tell me its easier on the sticks paladins has quite strong aim assist and is ftp on pc and consoles so you can compare for free

1 Like

Its not its just a fallacy

1 Like

You completely ignored everything I said smh

…and I’ve owned consoles before. I know what its like.

1 Like

I have to agree though, both of you have good points.

1. PC systems when built for hardcore gaming give you great FPS. This is essential for not only for quick aiming down sights, but accurately. More accurately then say …
  2. a Console with keyboard and mouse. Although this gives fast reaction and ads aiming times it does not make up for accuracy. The FPS may be locked at 30fps(and averaging below this) and this messes up the perceived locations of enemies. The more FPS you have the more accurately calculated your mouse position is and alot smoother movements towards them while ADS.

Case closed. But i think one needs to decide for themselves if the investment is worth the return. Id say a keyboard mouse for the console won’t cost alot and is worth a try (if it works). Sadly no one has reported it to. But i have enountered some really great PS Pred players which i swore they must be using different hardware.
But i won’t debate the fairness of it. Just the fun.

1 Like

the chair is different

1 Like

But you guys still do that every few years when a new gen comes out, so what’s the difference?

If you are serious about video games and you don’t mind the 2 or 3 exclusives from SONY (xbox is not like it has any exclusives anymore, as they all come out on PC nowadays) why spend $500-$600 on a console every few years when with that amount of money you can put together a system that will run the same games better, doesn’t need a monthly subscription to play online, games do not become incompatible after decades, can also emulate older consoles and arcades, etc. ?

People like to say PC enthusiasts are elitists that like to show off how much money they spend on their system, but reality is that on the long on, PC gaming is actually way cheaper than consoles.

My old PC lasted with me 8 years, and I only upgraded the GPU once. That upgraded GPU is in my current system now, and my old system is being in use by my wife, so, is not like is total trash, but for newer games at 1440P resolution, the CPU just couldn’t keep up. Had I stayed at 1080P, I wouldn’t have to upgrade for a good 2 more years.

My old gaming mouse (still working BTW) lasted 13 years… 13 years my dude… I bought it in 2008. Still working like a champ, but I wanted something with higher DPI because of higher resolution monitor.

Can you say you still have a 13 year old gaming PAD that still works and works with the last gen console?

These guys don’t want to accept that consoles are just handicapped PCs, but they hate PCs lmaooooo…

I get the convenience of consoles. And for people who don’t want to mess with computers, for whatever reason, is ok. But when you start playing on a desk, with a monitor, with M&K… on a console? Is kinda like, dude you are better off with something else.

Is the same thing with the so called “Gaming” laptops… Most of them are big and heavy as hell… which defeats the whole purpose of a laptop (a conveniently mobile computer).

I probably hate laptops. I don’t hate consoles and own a few. They are cool for what they are, couch gaming.

1 Like

I’ve had a few gaming laptops, but they overheat, are loud, underclocked, and are expensive compared to desktops with the same parts.

1 Like

I cant speak for everyone only my self, I personally don’t use pc because steams game sharing is bad, games are 100 dollars a pop here ive got 200 plus playstion games the Mrs has has 100 plus and we game share with each other do the math and we’re saving money gaming pcs are also around 1.5 to 4k a playstion is 1k on release and 500 later

My console is located below my desk plugged intot he same monitor (led 55inch tv)as is my PC.
HDMI inputs are plenty on my Tv. so convenience is due to technology getting better. However i don’t play difficult to control games on the console, i just buy them for PC.
Consider me a geek but I had a similar setup with my PS2 and PS3 consoles on my desk. Super fun when you’re alway doing things online.

No I didn’t what ya said literally only applies if the person doesn’t already have a system already because most of us don’t really care about frames and shit unless its dropping to like 12