Its Pretty Moronical if you don't own a kb/ms on PS4/5 playing a FPS game

Listen Yall! To win at this game and not be a peddler and begging for your life in the Jongo, you MUST OWN
a keyboard and mouse!

Its the ONLY WAY to survive PHG!
Don’t be this guy: (if you’re over the age of 18 and use the controller, you will always look like this fella here:)

You ARE NOT PLAYING MADDEN FOOTBALL!!! AND YOU WILL NOT GET GUD With this controller business!

ALL youse Playstation peeps who have the hardware chime in and LET US KNOW what you know about it! Its no secret, there are keyboard/mouse combos that work for PS4 and literally any hardware works for PS5!

KNOW THE FACTS!

To be perfectly blunt, this FPS shooter is NOT for casuals. If you’re a casual, you will die!
SURVIVE!!

2 Likes

K&M support for console is handled by the games themselves and not the operating system. It doesn’t matter if you hook up those peripherals to it, if the game do not support it, you are still limited to gamepad inputs or use a third-party adapter that emulates a gamepad from K&M inputs

2 Likes

There are half keyboards too…so they may work. From my research PS5 does support all keyboard/mouse variations. PS4 does not but needs a certified PS4 keyboard/mouse (made by sony).
These of which are properly tuned to the configuration of PHG.

Have you had first hand experience doing this?

Did Illfonic make support for any device?

The consoles themselves support the inputs, but that’s just for menu navigating. The games need to add support to it, otherwise they just don’t register any inputs

1 Like

OMG i had no idea.

💯

Stop going full retard and embrace your fASSbender!!!

1 Like

It doesnt look like they have a choice now!

Here is an interesting article:

the bullshit aside i do believe KB&M should be usable on a console and have crosplay on every game just my opinion

1 Like

as soon as they allow this, they should include a new class of predators to take on the influx of the hardcore union.

2 Likes

you realize that most fps dont support kbm and when you use them in a crossplay game they get put in a PC player queue right?

can you quit the forums again plz ty

And its moronical to play console FPSes like Halo, RDO, or Warzone with KBM as console gets free headshots in mid and close range engagements

Rather than turn consoles into PCs they’ll just get progressively stronger aim assist for crossplay so people can still play on their couch like they’ve been doing every gen you boomer

know your market

Or be like @BadBlood and stop playing zoomer crossplay shooters altogether

1 Like

PHG is not a zoomer game 😤

Only with cosmetics

1 Like

To my knowledge there is no auto/ aim assist in this game at all. At least not by the footage nor by any settings i’m aware of.
Aim assist is so obvious your grandma with a blind left eye could understand it.

i mean consoles are pcs without a KB&M, sure i think good aim assist can help console users but so can plugging in a KB&M

If the game autodetects a console controller without fault, I’ll go for it. But to me, if that shit every gets out on a PC it spells doom.

1 Like

Aim assist (more like aim bot) is for the weak!

2 Likes

tbh aimassist in certain games is superior than K&M in close combat. I’ve heard many PC players complain about certain CoD games because is impossible to counter console players with shotguns in close combat because they instantly lock to a target. No matter how fast and precise you are with a mouse, you just can’t beat a decently programmed aim-bot.

Just look at how difficult (and nearly impossible) it is to attack a bot on this game with melee. You just can’t get around it without it instantly locking to you and unloading FT’s firepower. They are dumb as fuck and you can down them easily with ranged weapons, but getting close to one shows you just how powerful an aimbot can be

1 Like

Aim assist is more accessible and they dont have to play Apex Legends sitting at a desk

spamming steam deck adverts makes more sense than trying to sell casuls on console MKB, at that point they’d just go buy a desktop. 90% of the console audience doesnt know the difference between a TV and a monitor I dont think they care about KBM unless the game has no aim assist like Seige.

Theyre going to keep using controller because its comfortable and depending on how ridiculous the aim assist is it makes them competitive. Why bother with taking the extra steps for KBM when you have aim assist equalizing engagements anyway? How many people play Halo on xbox with KBM?