It's quiet..... too quiet.

Like. How do we still only have 3 snipers? 3 smgs? 3 shotguns? Like. Since launch… wat? How do we still have the same bugs? How did we decide to add more or less, BROKEN perks (the specializations) in attempt to create more interesting builds? Instead of just giving more equipment, new weapons, and new tactics that would come with those. They said. “Now you do more damage” … like dude. Neat hahah the game is bad but we have toooo many people suckling up. That’s why it will never be fixed

2 Likes

Considering when I said, vote with your wallet. Don’t buy bad content drops. And people said “I’m gonna support them. If I buy it or not, nothing will change! So I’d rather just support them!” Like ok yeah that’s what we’re dealing with? Lol we’re fucked

1 Like

That much is clear , mate .

1 Like

What do you mean more traps there’s only one trap? Adrenaline syringe would be kind of cool I can agree with that It’d be really cool for the tank classes, maybe the Scout but still you know being able to quick heal without savage really would be a lot of help.
Illfonic did help make evolve and I believe that there was a dog in that game so they could just reuse those assets and reskin it with some changes implemented?

2 Likes

U said that!

2 Likes

I’d love to see dogs, but with how easy it is to find FT as it is, feel it will be super easy if the dogs pin point FT location.

FT also complain about the current AI in the game.

Hopefully we can have a happy medium of more pred gear and better gameplay with awesome mechanics :)

1 Like

You hacker.