It's too easy

I started playing predator more and he is op it’s like an easy win whenever I play as him

1 Like

Trust me for 90% of matches it feels that way. Then you get an FT that actually coordinates and spots and such, and you are running the whole match. (Doesnt mean you cant still win, but its night and day)

3 Likes

Thats kinda true, I used to play a lot of FT and BTW I’m not a new player I’ve had the game pre-orderd and lately I’ve been getting trash teammates so I quit FT

1 Like

Haha yeah I figured as much. I didnt assume you were new. But the fact that FT is flooded with not good players, is why most pred games are a pubstomp

1 Like

True

Btw you running jungle hunter 87?

Mostly

hell yeeeaa brotherrr!

1 Like

I also use a berserker I named Hades and he looks badass

Post a pic?

Sure just a sec

Yeah it feels that way cause there’s no matchmaking so FT members aren’t at the correct skill level to match the Predator

1 Like

It will be a while because my roommate is playing rn

Take your time. Just @ me whenever you do

1 Like

Ok

Yeah of all the games that needs SBMM this one might be the biggest. however I can see predator becoming really unfun for good players, as being against a good team can be a nightmare sometimes, and if thats all you get because of SBMM… yeah. Frustrating.

2 Likes

thats not even mentioning the likeliness that the divided playerbase due to sbmm is gonna alienate a lot of players, as the queues will be aids.

2 Likes

I won’t let me send for some reason you have Snapchat or insta

nah unfortunately. Thats a shame. Regardless im sure it looks sick.

1 Like

Omfg wtf what rock are you on? The rock I am on only packs shitty preds.