Ja5on’s theory for anniversary

Ok people so we know for a fact that we will be getting a new map and mode for this 2 year anniversary if you have watched my YouTube video but we have also just had the meh Emissary Predator dropped randomly, along with the leak of many other classes so my theory is that over the next few days leading up to the 2 year anniversary update, we will likely be getting all those leaked Predator classes dropped e.g Cyborg, Amazonian, Celtic etc.

I hope for the love of god I’m right about this. Thank you for your time, and what are your thoughts?

5 Likes

Hey buddy! I loved your video on the new map and mode! I hope it’s true as well, but there’s a downside to that post. If you look at the date it says 2020. That’s the date the question was published? Now, the date that where Illfonic responded, I don’t know that date. But, I hope your right too.

1 Like

inb4 “this thread didn’t age well”

1 Like

1 Like

😂😂😂

1 Like

Shit… I need to kill my source🤣 it came up on the recent Reddit posts tho

No lol

2 Likes

Can you link your video? I wanna check it out

Almost like people said this last year

1 Like

NEW MAP AND MODE CONFIRMED FOR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY UPDATE

Nvm I jus saw it and you jus made my day lol seriously i really hope your right and that Illfonic confirmation was legit

@Kassinaillia please confirm this as it would be one of the best drops yet

1 Like

What was the actual anniversary date again? The 24?

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t know if this is true. If you look at the post it says 2020

I’m curious if I’m the only person with eyes here, but…the dates on all of these posts from Illfonic say 2020. So I’m curious how a two year old post confirms an anniversary update.

1 Like

Because…it just does.

Whats even more confusing is the people above you who pointed it out , but still aren’t sure if its true 😄

1 Like

Yes I’m sorry about that. Blame SnippetyIsland1/DarkIsland1 for that🤣🤣

I know…I mean, I saw the reddit post yesterday, and it blatantly said “remember when Illfonic was like this”, implying past tense. And all the screencaps were from 2020, or early 2021 when the last maps were coming out. So I’m just in here like…uh…

1 Like

Much blame. All of the blame!

1 Like