Ja5on’s theory for anniversary

Thanks for trying to keep it positive.

1 Like

Your welcome , bro 🙏

1 Like

Guys I am really sorry about the leak video I posted I didn’t realise the post was made in 2020, I did ask my friend whether it was recent and he said it was so I just got excited and posted a leak video hoping to raise everyone’s spirits and hype for the 2 year anniversary . I ran into misinformation from an old post that was reposted recently in my friend’s Reddit. We both made a mistake and I’m really sorry for misleading all of you I just hope you still watch my content and aren’t too disappointed with me. I hope you all have as good a time in the Hunting Grounds as you can. Once again guys I apologize. All the best.

3 Likes

Lol. Not thanking you. You’re enjoying this 😂

1 Like

Stop using drugs , lmao

Turn the things around. Threat @IllFonic to actually make that update and then in the end you were right.

1 Like

Bro! Your good XD! No need to apologize, shit happens! I’m more pissed off at the update from yesterday! Dude, I’m still gonna be subbed and watch your content! You ain’t stopping me from that!

1 Like

have you ever heard the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise?

1 Like

I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

1 Like

No idea what you are talking about 🧐

1 Like

Deny deny deny…

1 Like

How could you ever make a mistake! Unforgiven & unfriending 🤣🤣🤣 it’s all good broski. Don’t worry about it! You did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Thank you bro

2 Likes

Man it’s all good , you’re a fan and want to share that hope of optimism…… that’s a great thing bro …… my real question to you is who would win a fight between Jason And Michael Myers ???lmao

5 Likes

Jungle Hunter 87 would win

2 Likes

Oh come on that was a pretty to good one to ask Jason . Lmao

2 Likes

Obviously Jason Voorhees🤣 especially the undead Jason and Uber Jason🤣

1 Like

I mean Myers is pretty tough bro . And he is literally straight evil

Let’s make a fireteam that looks like mike Myers and have a match with Jason lmao ……

Jason has survived much more lethal attacks than Michael. But yeah it’s be fun lol

1 Like