Japan Hates Ghost of Tsushima

No they don’t liars also great game I got the directors cut, hope to live my lone samurai ronin fantasy since I liked their films, yes because of honor like the Predator

Locking PS5 features behind DLC is big yikes though 😬

Shit like that is gonna make that title ever so slightly more accurate. PlayStation really is turning into for the payers

1 Like

More money into the series…more content and a sequel 😉

1 Like

Sure but locking PS5 features behind a DLC is very scummy. The actual DLC itself though is very worth it and I think we’d all happily pay for that. But I’m afraid buying that PS5 upgrade will only lead to worse things than actually spawning great things from the games to come. I mean what will they do next? Charge you for subtitle packs and audio settings? It’ll only get worse if we don’t put our foot down with it. I hate to think what it’d be like today if nobody complained about BF2’s lootboxes.

Just get a PS5 and there’s no problem? But I get it, it’s the old American trick keeping up with the Jones, they want you to get the next best thing to make more money, how horrible that we can’t just be content on what we have and fix the problems and bugs now

1 Like

I have a PS5 that’s not the problem. The problem is to unlock those features for this game you have to buy the dlc and upgrade it just to get the PS5 features because buying the console and game isn’t enough apparently. Even EA gave PS5 upgrades for free. No excuses for sucker punch here.

That is the problem

There aren’t any PS5 available

Well if that’s the case we better get a sequel soon or imma be pissed that they just taking our money

1 Like

Really!

Agreed. Hopefully the sequel is set in mainland Japan too I think it’d be fun playing stealthily running around on rooftops there. But yeah, I’m fine with them charging for the iki island stuff just hate that they’re charging for stuff like Japanese lip sync, 3D audio, Dualsense features etc

Ya Mongols also invaded the mainland so it would be fair if they did

(Edit whoops this should have the invasion of Japan)