Jason Voorhees Vs Michael Myers (reboots edition)

Shut up and eat your shit steak 👉🏻

1 Like

Seriously that shouldn’t exist.
Why asians?
Why?

1 Like

I fucking hate that.

Its just so unnecessary.

Like come the fuck on, if I want a steak it’s damn well coming from a nice big cow, not literal shit.
Hell I’d even be willing to try that synthetically constructed actual meat steak.

2 Likes

I’m completely with you on that.
Its absolutely disgusting.

2 Likes

If I ate that, I’d actually off myself. There would be no point in living anymore. You would pretty much have gotten long distance human centipede’d.

2 Likes

You are obviously part of the problem then 😄 damn hippies. If my steak doesn’t have its horns cut off and its ass wiped? Then it ain’t a steak

Well yea f it’s either the synthetic or shit steak, I’ll try the synthetic steak. But like you I’d prefer my steaks keep being from cow, like they should be.

1 Like

I would probably try a human meat burger before I ate a shit steak 😄

2 Likes

Me too lol

2 Likes

Saying that, we have been constantly conditioned to eat shit and like it by governments. Maybe this was their end game 🤔

2 Likes

At this point I’d believe that’s the endgame tbh.
Even drink shit too. Morgues let excess body fluids into the sewers for water treatment and recycling into drinkable water.

2 Likes

I find one thing weird . maybe around 5 years ago , the raw chicken from a supermarket i used to frequent started to literally taste like rubber , like chewing rubber . The now ex prime minster said months ago that synthetic meat was going to be the future and that it may already be here . Makes you wonder

2 Likes

Dude that’s fucking weird. Really makes you wonder is right.

2 Likes
1 Like

“And that will be the future very soon. I mean it’s already here, I think.”

Meanwhile in the UK, they are offering farmers money to kill of cattle for ££££ and even banning certain fertiliser which is essential. Bill gates doesn’t own all that land in the US just by coincidence.

Look up all the food processing plants in the USA that have “mysteriously” been destroyed since sleepy joe went into office . Over 200!

1 Like

Holy shit you’re right, over 200 have closed or otherwise been destroyed.

They didn’t close , a lot had fires and 2 were even hit by planes 😄

Oh those accidental ones. We had meat shortages due to strikes and plants closing as a result too.