Jelou and Beer's cheat trainers exposed and how to install it

is that supposed to be a threat or something? Like it should scare me or make me uncomfortable?

Dude both me and my wife have appeared live on my TWITCH channel… are you fucking stupid? Why should that scare me or make me uncomfortable?

LMAO… you are a fucking idiot. If only your bank account actually had significant money…

Translation: You can’t access it, because it doesn’t work that way, so you are trying to scare people to not download it. So they don’t try and use it just like me https://mega.nz/file/8r8hiDIQ#22-emcRIT0IpcUNs7pth1bZj6CrE7xn894EMUm-4Qnk
:D :D :D :D :D :P LOL, you are really stupid in terms of private info hacking, pretty good in terms of gaming, but empty fearmongering to people like me that are extremely educated on that manner are comedic gold ;)

Damn, I knew you were a fucking idiot, however I’m genuinely surprised at how moronic you actually are Magic Mike.

1 Like

You good? Looks like you had a brain aneurysm there buddy

1 Like

Take a break from the forums and get a therapist, you’re clearly not okay

2 Likes

sgasgashgsa

How to install on PS5?

Games dead, who cares? This is like people getting pissy about cheating on old cod games. Nobody cares. If you need a predator game that isn’t PHG just install PCSX2 and play Concrete Jungle. Jelou helped me figure it out and I’ve been enjoying it extensively. Even got AVP Extinction working.

Or visit your local electronics store, even a pawn shop and buy a PS2 or Xbox. There’s this place here in Oshkosh that sells old consoles and games, I picked up a copy of Godzilla DAM for Xbox since my copy was donzo from overuse back in the day.

Point being, chill tf out

1 Like

No. Hide under map moder fakking bish

Throw ps5 out window

Sadly it’s impossible

You speak for yourself sturl 😉

Game is very much alive, playerbase is not reduced as people believe. Samhain even made video on youtube explaining and debunking ‘‘game is dead’’ thing.

I do speak for myself lol

Mind blowing comprehension skills 👌🏻

@Ahab @JelouGaming Did you guys suck each other’s off already?
I know you did not with @Fire but you seem to suck good @Ahab

You seem to be projecting again Mike, what’s wrong? Your dad rape you again? Shit I forgot you’re into that, my bad.

Listen I understand you’re having issues with your sexuality, you’re in denial and having some self hatred issues, it’s okay to be gay in 2024, this ain’t the 1980s, you ain’t gotta hide it no more

I’ve seen you say you’re not a “degenerate f@g” and that’s not okay, hating oneself is awful. I think @TheSenate might have some links to help you with your denial and self hatred

2 Likes

Magic Mike, this self hatred and denial of your own sexuality isn’t good for you, and will only cause you pain. You project your own desires onto others then condemn them for it, as you are not ready to accept yourself.
There are professional sources of help available, and I highly recommend you use them. I’ve linked some here in your general area so you can begin your journey of self acceptance.

https://www.therapyroute.com/therapists/france/1

https://www.annapatiencepsychology.com/

If you are having self harm related thoughts due to your sexuality I implore you to consult a helpline found here:

4 Likes