Hmmmm not sure that group is very reputable…I’ll send you my response

1 Like

I wonder if I can get anymore codes 🤔

possible

but you arent worthy of it

1 Like

Unlocked yesterday with crates so yes

that would be incredible, because if they work

I didn’t ask your opinion. However, when you see me in game, see if I’m not worthy.

I have the mask but it’s not the same without the full class, I want the full class damn

1 Like

How is it not the same? Honestly be real here and don’t bullshit me. Captured and JH are nearly exactly the same, the main differences are the armor is textured slightly differently and he’s missing the necklace that you can’t see most of the time. If you put JH mask or Elders it’s a near 1:1 copy.

2 Likes

The best part of the lootboxes is that you can only open one at a time and the animation takes around 10 seconds meaning my thousands of lockers will take hours to open. God bless!

1 Like

Did ya get the mask yet ??

It’s so ironic cuz when I finally got the 87 mask , I got it in another locker the next day … lmao took me forever and then twice in 2 days

1 Like

I wish the Crucified Predator was genuinely accurate. I prefer him to the original Jungle Hunter anyway.

The Captured Predator in game isn’t even the Predator from the 2010 movie, his bio quite literally states ‘This unknown member of the Jungle Hunter Clan WEARS THE MASK OF the Captured Predator’
He is literally just a random Jungle Hunter Clan member who is wearing the Crucified Predators mask

Personally I didn’t want him in the game at all. You already have Elder who was essentially their answer to their own fuck up and is very close in design to JH. You can also make a standard hunter close to him. Now you have a carbon copy of the guy they said several times they wouldn’t release just so they can squeeze more money out of a desperate and stupid community.

2 Likes

I guess we shouldn’t have expected much considering the track record

I always expect them to find a way to disappoint me further.

1 Like

lol i could effortlessly beat you

whatre you gonna do, battle axe me or hook me or plasma spam me to death?

I’ll kill you with wrist blades no problem. And as FT, I’m killing you with a knife

It’s a shame this mask… I’ve been actively looking for it for a week now and only its colors are given to me… It’s seriously starting to piss me off.

More like 3 or 4k plus

No, I won’t have the patience I’ll settle for the Elder’s mask.