JH 87 Mask

Are you sure that the Jungle Hunter 87 mask is available in suitcases because after having opened 1000+ and having had 5 or 6 colors of this mask, it is still impossible to have it… It kinda pisses me off…
Thx

3 Likes

Its possible I know ppl who got it, no joke. Jist extremely rare.

4 Likes

It’s possible, I’ve gotten at least 12 of the standard and several of the same shaders for it, mainly the red and green one.

2 Likes

It’s really annoying… I don’t understand why making it so rare… Besides, how can we have the colors if we don’t have the mask…

you can get the jungle hunter 87 mask from a suitcases I got it but pain to get

I got it once but I already had anyways cus I preordered the game.

4 Likes

That’s cold dude lol

2 Likes

Just keep spending that V money after collecting your objectives and doing field lockers on weekends and you’ll get lucky enough

OK. Thanks.
Still try…

I got the JH87 mask after spending near 3 million VT on field lockers.
Do the math.

1 Like

I have got it but it was not given to me

That wasn’t the mask
That was a color of the mask
You have to unlock the mask first to use it

1 Like

3 million ? Seriously ?

2 Likes

3 mil can easily get you nothing 😄 , there was a period where they upped mythic drop rates ,but they changed it after a week or so

1 Like

Yup.

It is possible, unfortunately the boxes are garbage, it is not fair, they only come out repeated, they should give it to those who buy the deluxe to compensate for the loss of the skin jh87

Its totally possible, just extremely rare.

Also if you only get a shader for it and not the actual default mask then unfortunately you don’t unlock it.

I got him thru preorder and only use him as my default so I can gaze at his glorious appearance on the menu screen…I don’t dare use him as I’m a potato Predator player…damn nice to look at however

1 Like

I got kicked from the group ACL. I would say that I’m shocked but it seems to happen too often to me. You’re suppose to have my back ACL 🥲

I don’t understand the added value of having made this mask so rare.
This is the original mask!
There, it’s just discouraging to keep opening those damn boxes…
I already have trouble accepting not having the full JH87 …