JH87 Posts

I understand, but maybe letting people know why it is the way it is will get them to lay off. The only question to ask will that be permanently staying a preorder bonus or only for now. If they would clarify in more detail if it’ll be permanently or not it would put an end to the posts, but they left it up to mostly interpretation of what they meant. Therefore you have some who believe it will be permanent and others who do not. And that’s the part that causes these little debates.

I can agree, but I think the tactic was to increase preorder sales for that Iconic predator because who would care to preorder for a predator barely heard of in any storylines

Yeah they were very vague when they said that.

Yeah, I can see the rationale behind it, but many, many people wait for reviews to come in amd whatnot before buying a game. Imagine if Star Wars Battlefront 2 had Darth Vader as a pre-order exclusive?
Perhaps they should have just given him as a free bonus instead and people who pick the game up later have to pay. At least then the early supporters still get a reward for doing so.

Polish_20201203_185349797

1 Like

I’m just going to leave this here
JH87’s Armor for everyone
And not come back

I don’t agree

Release it just to spite these wierdos

And that vagueness is the biggest problem. If anyone could get them to clarify it would solve this entire debate in one go.

Lol, you wanna spite everyone

1 Like

Maybe, but they didn’t

1 Like

makes me think of that corpse song e girls are ruining my life lmao. I personally, did not say I wanted it released. Only, the pros and cons and potential. But, I suggest they clarify since they were vague in their statement to end this debate once and for all.

Lol, I don’t care either way. I just want the debate to end by them clarifying their vague response so it ends. I am personally against it and I don’t have it. Suppose I made a double negative there. I don’t care what they do, as long as they clarify. But, I am personally against it.

1 Like

JH87 wont come back and is the reason everyone can get Elder.

It sucks and they really should’ve chosen another Predator but that’s not what happened. I would like to see people use it since it is the iconic one but what can you do right? They aren’t releasing it again.

We do have various other Predators who use a similar appearance like Ahab and even the classic Predator from 2010. But people really do need to let Jungle Hunter go.

I think the threads will diminish as they add more movie Predators specifically Wolf and Scar

Also what is AFAIK?? AS FAR AS I KNOW?

1 Like

I can agree, but what continues these debates is the fact they said that it would stay that way, but didn’t say permanently or if it would not stay that way. It was a vague response that left these posts to continue. If they would simply state No, it will permanently stay a preorder bonus or that it won’t then we wouldn’t have to listen to it anymore. That’s all I ask. I hate seeing every other post JH87 when they unban the ones who spam.

I can certainly hope so

I believe that’s what it means

Which makes it even more vague and potentially happening and feeding JH87 threads even more gahhhhhhhhhh fddjkdffjadflkjasdlkfjnasd

1 Like