John Herbert Predator Build

Well, after taking some inspiration from some of the comments Joe Biden Predator Build, I’ve decided to make my own John Herbert Predator Build. I also did the voice work that you hear in the video.
Reference Image:
Johnathan_Herbert
Loadout/Build:

1st video (This will be a 3 part series, I just need to record/upload some more matches):

@P-willie2000 @Durbs2001 @TentacleDadi @NerdatorPrime @BadBlood @Lo_Leviathan @Arnie.schwarzewigger Here you all go.

I might as well @ The Forbidden One because this is a post about him after all:
@John_Herbert I summon thee to curse these forums once more!

6 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

2 Likes

Mmmmm, I’ve been waiting for someone to tag me so I can do my thing and derail threads with popsicles and the cellar, but I can’t even derail this thread because it is about me.
That is actually pretty funny, I think you might enjoy meeting me in the cellar, mmmMMmmm, yeah.

With extra love,
Ol’ Herbert.

3 Likes

@John_Herbert @TheSenate @P-willie2000 @Durbs2001 @BadBlood @TentacleDadi @NerdatorPrime @Lo_Leviathan @DisturbedLlama

5 Likes

Omg we need to make a Herbert Predator video

2 Likes

I’ll do the Herbert voice.
Maybe the next 2v6 Herbert and Biden should sniff the fireteam!

@Arnie.schwarzewigger can I use that as my next video thumbnail? That is awesome!!!

2 Likes

Holy Spaghetti monster in space, that is awful and hilarious. If only there were a way to have ask the FT if they wanted Popsicles…

1 Like

Do with it as you please mate , just don’t tell the FBI I made it if they come a knockin 👍🏻

1 Like

Candy could be a good substitute for popsicles i would say

That he was playing against actual children makes it worse😟

1 Like

Loool

1 Like