John Wick 4

Best movie ever made,go watch it now!!!

2 Likes

Lol no it fucking wasn’t. It wasn’t a bad movie but it’s a shoot’em up targeted for teenagers.

I’d rather watch a real movie than a movie where the main actor has unlimited ammo and the thickest plot armor known to man.

If you want non-stop action of the same exact choreographed kills, then yeah BEST MOVIE EVER.

Why was the movie 3 fuxking hours?!?! Even with non-stop action and god mode I was done by the hour and a half mark.

Would rather watch a Scorsese movie any fucking day.

My gf wanted to see it. Otherwise I’d never pay for a stupid fuck movie like that or Fast and Furious (2 and up) etc.

1 Like

1 Like

I think Keanu could do good work starring as a character people will be attracted to again. This is not one of them, not because its unactractive but because its not really that interesting.

Like he had stuck with this look for a decade or two and he really hasn’t made new roles for himself. But Constantine really did it for me. I wanted more of that.
Matrix, he juiced and the last one was unappealling.

Isn’t he doing another Constantine? Criminally underrated movie

I haven’t read the comics but i do believe the rendition is different than the books or the tv shows (short lived and i haven’t seen it either). So whatever it is about Keanus version brings in the cash or at least most peoples interest. Props to the producers.

fetchimage

1 Like

No11!!!11!! You can see him take ammo from dead bodies abd reload a lot11!!11!! And he doesn’t die because in the John wick universe every assassin with that suit is made of a very protective material.

Why are you back?

Next MCU character

2 Likes

Any one of the falls with or without the Kevlar suit would have either killed him or left him severely injured. Any of the times he got hit by a speeding vehicle would’ve left him severely injured. Everyone has has storm trooper aim besides an actual blind man. Kevlar isn’t the equivalent to Mythtil.
Like i said, I can see the appeal for kids and teenagers, but that’s not a best movie of all time.
It’s just a bunch of action to keep the typical dumbfuck entertained.

John Wick is The Punisher on PEDs and only has 9 fingers

John Wick is the undisputed drift king as well.
John Wick: Tokyo Drift
Spin off coming soon!
Wick Vs Toretto!

How’s it hanging there, sgt discord

1 Like

Wick don’t need family, just a pistol! if we are talking Tokyo drift it would be Wick Vs that backwards country boy but since that is a spin off in itself just send Ana De Armas.

The wick movies were decent but after the first 20 minutes of part 3…there was that much killing thatit was fucking boring 😁.

Part 1 was epic and part 2 was a decent sequel but after that its just boring 😔

1 Like

Did you see 4 yet? That black hobo tried to hype that pistol up like it was Excalibur or something to explain why he’s so efficient and deadly. James Bond Golden Gun type shit

I had never seen any of them until this month. When they came out on HBO Max. Each movie got more and more ridiculous. The 4th installment includes incendiary rounds for even more BANG!!!

Again I’m not saying they’re bad movies since the target audience is teens and young adults that need explosions to keep them entertained.

1 Like

The first one was pretty grounded and I did like the world building they done , even part 2 was grounded but its like you said the more it goes on the more it gets ridiculous.

I haven’t watch part 4 yet so I can only imagine how wild it will get with a fat Scott Adkins 😁

That man killed another man by shoving a pencil into his ear and up his brains