June dlc

Do it

šŸ˜”

Prepare for troubleā€¦

ā€¦and make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!

To unite all peoples within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jh87, blasting off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Roarh! Thatā€™s right.

2 Likes

You know itā€™s coming

Excited about new character, but really want new weapons and gadgets for FT and pred

1 Like

So we are getting some randoms FT character which is awesome hopefully its a another new Character!!!

A OWLF mercenary.
Comes with a plasma lmg and new gear something to negate thermal but more sneaky much like the thermal decoys but this would mask a ft position from the Pred by making the area cold! Or something like that!

He would be a mix between a Assault and a Recon!

Stats maybe 12 gear points
10 perk points
Health maybe 150
Speed a little slower than an assault but great stamina

Passives maybe increased spot duration and hip fire accuracy!

Specs. Fanatic, leader, amphibious, dualist

I really dont want movie characters cause thatā€™s boring something new and original would be great!

3 Likes

Itā€™s not bad to have a combination character, but id like to see something new.

Hunter perhaps. Passive - sees all pigs in the area. Melee damage and defence increased when mudded up. Increased damage to pred in trees. Gadget - pig poison; weapon - automatic speargun

Demolition expert. Passive - reduced damage from PC. Gadget - timed explosives. Weapon - mortargun/flamethrower (sets pred on fire and adds burn damage)

2 Likes

Itā€™s going to be the same as April only FT

Think we might finally get the Radio Op., Illfonic isnā€™t very predictable.

That was likely a code word for the comms specialization

I donā€™t even think the DLC is coming out this monthā€¦
Las update was supposed to be in April but was in Mayā€¦

They never said when the update was going to drop we just all assumed it would fall on the 1 year of the game

1 Like

And we all assumed it would be reason to celebrate

Oh how we were wrongā€¦

2 Likes

Tom Brady. Match my words. Weā€™re getting Tom Brady.

People around here have a really short memory. It was delayed a few days into May, for those who donā€™t recall. Remember the stream announcement etc? Most likely extra time to iron some bugs out with the Steam release.

If so, itā€™s gonna be money iā€™m not gonna spend.
This is Predator not NFL.

1 Like

I asked at Facebook hope get an answer for them

Asked about what? I was talking about the last update, not the June one.

I know but hope june dlc still is planned for June as the last dlc came later

1 Like

Oh, I see what you mean now. As I said above, the April update was likely delayed slightly to May due to the added difficulty of rolling the game out on a new platform (Steam). That isnā€™t happening this time, so I think we should see it delivered on time.